☥Chapter 37☥

Chapter 37 Of American Gangsters.

2 Days Later...

Braeden's POV

"Couldn't this week go by already?" I sighed and pulled my covers on me. I had two days left in this place and I was excited to leave but I also wanted to stay because it was fun here and way better than America.

"Are you decent?" Carlos knocked on the door.

"Yeah." I looked at him as he pushed the door open. He quickly sat down on my bed and looked at me silently. "What?"

"My mother was wondering whether you wanted to come with us to go on a meal because it's one of your last nights." He asked and Ricardo came in minutes later.

"I'll pass." I looked up at the ceiling.

"You skipped out on training and you haven't been out of your room since you came back from Rio's." Carlos sighed. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You look ill," Ricardo stated, his eyes raking all over my face.

"Please come with us...Our parents really want to get to know you better...They're honestly scared to say the wrong thing." Carlos said.

"I don't understand why you're so easy to talk to." Ricardo scratched his neck.

"Please come with us...Braeden please.." He whined loudly in my ear and I shook my head. "I'll give you money."

"I'll give you a kiss." Ricardo grinned.

"I'll give you my body to use in any way you want."

"God fine." I huffed.

"Now go take a shower, you reek." Carlos chuckled and they both ran out happily.

~~~~~

I slid on a dress that fitted tightly against my body then sprayed myself with perfume once I curled my hair. I applied my usual makeup except I put on crimson lipstick instead of leaving my lips natural.

"HURRY UP!" Carlos opened my door and stared at me with his jaw dropped. I put on some short heels and put on my leather jacket, putting my favourite gun inside. I tucked my knife into my bra and he watched. "Do you really need them? We're just going out.."

"I need them everywhere. People try to kill me, you know that." I walked past him and he wolf-whistled as he glared at my butt. "Pervert!"

"You like attention." He grinned, following me down the stairs.

"You look amazing..." Ricardo coughed as his cheeks tinted a warm red.

"Awwww...Look at the love triangle." Ben said.

"Cuties!" Lilith smiled.

"Shut up." I snapped and grabbed my phone. I looked at the text Rio had sent me and smiled to myself. I turned my phone off and held it in my hands. "Let's go."

"Nope, not yet. We need a photo to go on our wall."

"What?" I asked, turning back to them.

"They do it every time we go out." Carlos sighed.

"I don't do photos."

"The pictures of you on the news says otherwise." Ricardo coughed and I sent him a glare.

"Fine."

~~~~~

I got out of the car, looking at the cameras that were flashing brightly at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the reporter. "Did you kill the Martinez twins and their parents?" One asked loudly and put the microphone in front of my mouth.