☥Chapter 11☥

Chapter 11 Of American Gangster.

"What the hell was that last night Braeden? You took off your earpiece!" Dante asked as I walked downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and yawned sleepily then looked at everyone in the gang.

"It was annoying me. He would have seen it anyway."

"Yeah. When he was kissing by your ear." Andrew rolled his eyes and my eyes widened. Was he actually jealous? He was jealous that some old man kissed me for a mission? I snorted and sat down.

"I don't care," Rocco growled. "You could have gotten killed last night!"

"But I didn't." I folded my arms triumphantly. "I'm not hurt one bit and you want to know why that is?"

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"Because I'm damn good at my job. I've been doing this since I was three, I'm not some inexperienced girl. Honestly, I'd say I'm more experienced than half of the people in this room. Someone told me the other day that I'm a wanted girl, loads of gang leaders want me and you know what? That's true. If you don't want me then I'll gladly go to another gang who will let me do as I please." Felix smirked at me, he got a death glare by Rocco and his smirk quickly faded away but I could see him trying to stop it from playing at his lips.

"We do want you, we just don't want you getting hurt." I fetched my phone and answered it.

"Hold on." I placed it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Braeden." A familiar voice said.

"Dad?" I asked, my voice full of hope and everyone quickly turned to me, shock on their faces. "Dad, is that you?"

"No." A man chuckled. Instantly I recognised his voice but I couldn't quite place my finger on it. I knew I had heard him before but I couldn't think who he was. "It's a voice recorder, it's your dad talking. I quite like it, what do you think?"

"How the hell did you get that?" I growled.

"I'm giving it to you as a thank you for killing one of my members. He ratted us out to a few people but not you. You really think we'd go to your old house?" He chuckled.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because we're not stupid. That's where you would look first. You won't be able to find us, Braeden. It's practically impossible so you might as well just stop now. Don't waste your time."

"I'll just kill every one of your members until I get to you." I threatened.

"You don't have the guts. You won't kill all of those people, you won't kill anymore because of Felix. Imagine how disappointed in you he will be."

"What does this have to do with him?"

"You're already feeling something for him. It isn't love yet...But believe me...It will be soon."

"That won't happen but this definitely will. I'm going to find you for messing with my family and I and I'm going to kill you."

"Those cuts on your neck healed up yet?" He chuckled.

"No. They left scars and honestly I'm glad to have them, I'm feared because of them. I escaped you, I won that game of torture and I'll win again." I ended the call. "Shadow Wolves think I'm not going to find them. I will." I chortled.

"We will Braeden," Justin assured.

"Yup." Andrew grinned.