☥Chapter 7☥

Chapter 7 Of American Gangsters.

"What?" I repeated and glared at them all with complete shock. Why didn't anybody tell me about this?

"I made Felix gang leader because Tyson liked his position." Rocco came in, repeating nearly exactly what Tyson told me. I couldn't believe it, why would he not want to be a leader? You'd have so much power, everyone would be scared of you and would take you seriously.

"So...You don't want the position." I looked back at Tyson. "You're telling me...You don't want all that power that comes with being a leader? You don't want to follow your father's footsteps and help make a child who's then going to be the next heir?"

"No, I don't want to be a leader. I don't want a child who could be in danger all the time." Tyson replied. "With my position, they won't be in as much danger."

"So you decided to give the position to him?" I pointed at Felix and he grinned at me as he looked at my finger that was in front of his chest.

"Yeah-"

"The position couldn't have been yours Braeden," Rocco said, knowing just what I was about to say. "Let's talk in my office." We walked across the hallway and he opened his office door, shutting it after the both of us and we both took a seat.

"Why the hell not?" I asked harshly.

"Because of your parents. They were practically celebrities, I knew them long ago and they knew something bad was going to happen to them and it did. They made me promise not to get you involved with this." He whispered back, using a calmer tone than I was.

"You broke your promise when you took me in!" I whispered.

"If you and Felix get along well then he can make you his right or left hand." He crossed his arms and ignored my comment.

"This is stupid!" I slammed my hands against the desk and my voice started to rise until I began yelling. "You know how long I wanted this. I've wanted this since I was what..6 years old? You give it to a man most of us barely know?"

"I suggest you watch your tone, Braeden. We've done so much for you, if you really hate this that bad then why don't you go make your own gang?" Rocco raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"I might just do that you know. Thanks for the suggestion." I walked out and grabbing my phone from the kitchen counter.

"Where are you going?" Felix asked.

"You might be gang leader but it's not official until we have a proper ceremony so don't act as your care until then. You are not the boss of me yet pretty boy." I grabbed my gun from the dining table and was just about to walk out when he yanked me back and wrapped his hands on my waist whilst breathing against my neck.

"I might not be the boss of you yet." He rasped in my ear. "But I can still tell you what to do and take things away from you as well as giving them to you." He slid his hand down my legs and kneeled down, grabbing the gun from my ankles and slowly made his way up- making sure to caress his fingers lightly against my skin as he did. I shivered ever so slightly and he turned me around swiftly to face him.

"You-"

"I'm taking this away from you because people tell me when you're angry you tend to kill, go to shooting ranges or shooting random things in public. We don't need you getting hurt now do we?" He cocked the side of his lip up, revealing his white pearly teeth that I quickly became envious of. He then grabbed the second gun from my waist and placed them both down on the dining table. "Now, calm down."

"You took this away from me. How can I be calm?!"

"Braeden." He warned.

"You don't own me, Felix. You never will. Nobody owns me-" He put his hand over my mouth.

"Hush." He joked and opened my hands. He put one gun in my hands and looked down at my feet and did the same as he did a matter of minutes ago. He bent down and slid the gun in my shoe, leaving it at my ankles before making his way back up.

"What was the point of taking them away from me if you're just going to give them back?" He chuckled at my question and my face scrunched up. What was he even laughing at?

"I gave them back because an idea came into my mind, we'll go shooting together. I can keep an eye on you then."

"No." I walked out of the house and walked past his car so I could go to my motorbike. I was just about to get on my motorbike before he pulled me away from my motorbike and pushed me against the car firmly.

"Get in the car Braeden." His eyes were darker than usual, either that was an indication to either lust and desire or just pure anger.

"No Felix."

"I'll just tell everyone you called me pretty boy." He shrugged.

"I call Andrew pretty boy and so many other people pretty boys."

"So you think I'm handsome?" My nose wrinkled in confusion. How did that make him handsome? A full-blown big grin appeared on his face and his eyes turned lighter.

"If that's what you want to hear then sure." I wiggled against him angrily. "Now let me go."

"No." He mimicked my tone when I told him no. "Do you want to get in the car or do I have to throw you in? Or shall I use my charm?" What charm was he on about?

"I don't care what you do. I'm not getting in a car with you."

"Are you sure?" He cockily asked.

"One hundred per cent."