☥Chapter 13☥

Chapter 13 Of American Gangster.

3 Weeks Later...

Braeden's POV

"Fight!" Andrew yelled whilst I glared at Felix endlessly as he stood in front of me, ready for the first punch.

"Come on guys, fight already!" Justin huffed, shoving his mouth with popcorn after. I threw a left hook then I punched him in the jaw and dodged his first punch. Just as I was going to punch him in the stomach he grabbed my arm and twisted it and then he pinned me down onto my stomach.

"One, two-" I lifted my head right back, head butting him. He instantly let go and I jumped back up, wrapping my arm around his neck and getting him in a headlock position. I then put one foot between his legs and made sure he couldn't kick me or anything.

"One, two, three, four." I exhaled. "Five." I grinned and let go of him, making him drop the floor and he rubbed his neck.

"You've improved." He coughed.

"Of course I have. I train all the time." I snickered and helped him up. He punched me in the cheek and grabbed my arm, flipping me over his back and pinned me do the floor with a loud bang. "Owe.." I winced and looked at him as he smirked.

"One, two, three, four, five." He counted and didn't take his eyes off me once. "Looks like you aren't good enough yet."

"Oh shush." I leaned my head back and huffed heavily.

"You're both good, I'll give you that," Andrew said.

"Help me up, will you?" I looked at Felix and he nodded, standing up and he reached out his hand so I could grab it. I took his hand and pulled him down with me. I pinned him down and sat on his stomach, catching my breath after the fight we had.

"Let's go get some more food guys!" Tyson clapped his hands and they all walked off. I looked down at Felix and he grinned deviously, his eyes on mine once again.

"Do you want to get off? We have some more training to do."

"More training?"

"We're going to use guns next." He chortled as I exhaled quietly. My eyes went from watching his eyes to watching his lips as he talked. They were slightly parted from where he drew breaths and then exhaled afterwards. My eyes flickered back to his eyes when he caught me staring and I gulped. "You do that after every fight?"

"No.." I coughed, stifling a gasp when I realised how close we actually were. But as I was just about to stand up, he pulled me back down and gripped the back of my neck, his eyes raked all over my face and they finally rested on my lips. I closed my eyes as he pressed his lips against mine and I sighed in pleasant relief. The desire and anticipation I had been harbouring were finally becoming fulfilled. My hunger was slowly becoming satisfied.

His scent was flooding my senses, the softness of his lips brushing against mine and parting them was intoxicating. I was completely overwhelmed. I was aware of my hand holding on to the fabric of his shirt almost as if my whole life depended on it. I didn't want this moment to end, god it had only just started. He ignited a fire in me and I hated it, he made my body thrive with lust and warmth when he touched me.

It wasn't just like every other male who could do that, this feeling was special and I didn't know what it was. He grinned against my mouth, flipping us over and he pulled away from me then restrained my hands by my sides. My mouth opened wide in shock when I realised it was just a distraction and I swallowed. God, I was so stupid.

"Never let lust and desire overpower you." He rasped in my ear. His grin grew bigger when I didn't even bother to move, I just wanted to be close to him. I just wanted to kiss him again. I just wanted him all to myself. "What do you feel?" He asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember my promise?" He asked. "I told you I'd make your feelings come back. I'd teach you what love is."

"You can't do that. I don't love."

"I do and you will soon. Believe me." He chuckled and then my mind went to the phone call from the Shadow Wolves. They said I'd feel something for him soon and maybe I truly was. I did feel weird, warm and fuzzy all inside and it made me vulnerable.

"Can we just.." I sighed.

"Can we what?" He grinned. "You want to take our friendship to the next level already?"

"Never mind." I huffed, pushing him off me. I walked away and he laughed humourlessly.

"Have fun with Andrew!" He yelled, making a smile appear on my face.

"Stupid...Feelings?" I murmured.