☥Chapter 15☥

Chapter 15 Of American Gangster.

Next Morning...

"Andrew Jordan was killed last night. His body was found right outside the police station with a note saying he was the killer of the whole Colt family along with his family. Police are trying to find his family so they can be put in a safe place. They're also trying to find a girl called Braeden Colt because they need to talk to her about her parent's death and see if she has anything to do with the death of Andrew." A man said.

"Poor young girl.." The lady sighed loudly.

"That's all for now. Please, if you see Braeden Colt anywhere please contact the police immediately so they can talk to her." The man said.

"They're trying to get them to safety?" I rolled my eyes. "This is so pathetic."

"No, it isn't." Felix chuckled behind me and I raised my eyebrow at him as I turned around. "You're becoming more famous and dangerous, of course, they're going to provide safety for them. They don't want them to die."

"Well, I need to go to school." I yawned. "See you, Felix." I walked outside and got on my motorbike. I turned on the engine and drove to school quickly. I walked through the hallways and ignored everyone's eyes on me and the whispers people were sharing around about my family. Honestly, I didn't understand how they weren't bored about speaking about me, it's all they were doing. It's all they have been doing since I came into this school. Did people not have lives of their own or was mine just really interesting?

I walked up to my locker and grabbed a few books, doing the usual and swapping it with the ones from yesterday. I turned around and Justin and Troy grinned at me. "So tell me about these heated moments with Felix." Justin teased.

"No."

"You like him?" I felt a warmth spread over my cheeks from Tyson's question and they both looked at each other, their grins grew wider and I groaned loudly. I just put myself in a really bad position.

"Braeden actually likes someone!" Justin yelled happily and everyone looked at us.

"Thanks for that." I huffed and rested my head against the locker, rolling my eyes at how many people were staring at us because of what Justin yelled.

"So you do like him?"

"I don't know, okay? I get all warm and fuzzy around him. I just want to kiss him all the time and he knows it. He knows how I feel about him, he's making me feel it with all his teasing and stuff. He told me he was going to get all my feelings back." I said quietly.

"You guys are going to be the next power couple. You know everyone can tell there's sexual tension between the both of you when you see each other. My dad started to laugh about it, he knew this was going to happen." Justin said.

"Rocco knew?" I exhaled. "I bet he planned this all."

"He just wants you to be happy." Justin and Tyson wrapped their arms around me and I smiled. That caught attention from everyone and Georgia's eyes narrowed but so did Jacob's.

"Now listen up!" Tyson yelled and everyone stopped chatting and speaking. "We've all heard you talk about our sister here. Talk one more about her behind her back and I assure you you won't get away with it. Whether Braeden wants to beat you up herself or let one of us do it, it doesn't matter. Just don't talk about our sister and no harm will come to you."

"She isn't a whore, she didn't hook up with Jacob over there. Here's CCTV proof." Justin chucked copies everywhere and everyone caught them. How the hell did they manage to get CCTV copies? "She isn't a freak because of her cuts, she survived something. She survived something big and if she tells you what it is then she trusts you then you should feel lucky to have her as a friend and to have earned her trust. She's strong and not weak and vulnerable like most people in the world. She's special and she doesn't deserve anything bad." Georgia stormed off with Jacob outside and I looked at Tyson and Justin, smiling brightly.

"I love you, Braeden!" Rhys yelled and I snorted quietly.

"You guys are dorks." I messed up their perfectly styled hair and they snapped and chased after me as I ran away.