☥Chapter 26☥

Chapter 26 Of American Gangsters.

Later That Day...

I walked in the house and made my way straight to the living room, wanting to play some black ops but when I was about to sit down and turn the Xbox on Rocco called me. I huffed and walked over to the kitchen where he was and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Braeden." A man said by him and I looked at him curiously.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"I'm a Colt."

"Funny." I snickered and leaned back in my chair. Everyone went quiet around me and I looked back up at the strange man.

"He is a Colt. His name is Ben." Rocco said.

"I'm here to take you to Spain with me to live tomorrow. I thought we could be a family." I scoffed loudly at this and his eyes narrowed at me.

"Braeden," Rocco warned and I looked at him and then everyone else in the room, especially Felix. I looked back at Ben and crossed my arms.

"Nice joke." I grabbed my water bottle off the side and I was just about to walk away when Rocco pushed me back in my seat.

"It's not a joke." Rocco huffed.

"You're telling me I'm related to this...Man?" I asked and he nodded. "So you decide to come here to pick me up and take me away from my friends and my family?" Was this man really that stupid?

"Look I'm sorry for leaving. I was scared." He said nervously.

"I don't want to go to Spain with some coward who will leave me alone when another person tries to kill one me."

"Braeden please-"

"I'd rather stay here with people I actually like. We'll never be a family, I don't want a family with you so I suggest you leave now before things get messy."

"Braeden!" Rocco snapped.

"What? You expect me to go with this man after he left me to witness my parents death! You expect me to go with this man after he left me alone all these years to deal with nearly everything myself?" I laughed. "Don't you dare come back here again-"

"I'm making a family." He interrupted and showed me a picture and I looked at it. "I have a gorgeous wife, she reminds me of you actually. I'm looking after two boys for a month and they're about your age and are exactly like you. They're interested in guns, crime and everything."

"I'd go. They're hot! I want some Spanish boys." Roxie drooled over them and I raised my eyebrows.

"You want to take her instead?" I asked.

"Good one but no. The boys know who you are, they've seen you on the news and honestly they're really interested in you. They want to meet the famous Braeden already. You'll be welcome there. You'll love the lifestyle we have."

"You need to take a break," Felix said. "Just have some relaxing time on the beach." He chortled.

"If you'd like you can come back with me tomorrow and you can just meet the family and the boys before actually moving. You can have a week or two week holiday, how does that sound?"

"No-"

"It sounds great," Roxie said.

"She'll go," Rocco said.

"Damn right she will," Felix said.

"Your friends have spoken for you." He handed me a card with multiple numbers on it. "Carlos is the youngest boy, Ricardo is the other boy I'm looking after and he's older and Lilith is my wife." He informed me. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at six in the morning."

"But-"

"Thank you!!!" Roxie shouted as he left.

"What the hell?" I growled at all of them. "You can't make my decisions for me!" Felix covered my mouth and dragged me away into my room.

"Hey..." He grinned.

"Felix!" I pushed him off me but he quickly took his place back on my stomach. He restrained my wrists above my head on the bed and clicked his tongue against the top of his mouth numerous times.

"What did I say about controlling your anger?" He asked and I wiggled around.

"Felix, get off me!" I whined, kicking my hips up to try and make him fall off. "You're going to crush me!"

"When you're calm I will get off you." He said. "So until then, I'm just going to sleep." He laid on top of my body and nuzzled his face into my neck and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Felix," I whined.

"Are you calm?" He asked me and then when he got no answer he rested his head again, falling asleep quickly and I did the same.