☥Chapter 10☥

Chapter 10 Of American Gangster.

"What the hell was that?" Rocco growled and I looked at the old man's lifeless body. He was surrounded in a pool of his own blood and he was slowly becoming pale.

"He was going to tell his gang he gave them away and then they would have moved and we wouldn't have been able to find them-" Next thing I knew, I was swiftly pinned against the wall and Rocco was breathing inhaling and exhaling angrily. This was the angriest he had ever been because of me.

"I don't care. You had no right to kill him, Braeden."

"He was old, he was going to die soon anyway!"

"I don't care!" He fired back angrily.

I pushed him off me with frustration. "Don't try and make me regret killing him because I won't. He made me angry, that's what he gets. He talked about my old house, nobody is allowed to talk about what happened there!" I snarled and aimed the gun at them all. My hands were shaking. My legs were shaking. My whole body was aching and my head was pounding with anger. I actually felt like there was steam coming off my body.

"Braeden.," Felix said calmly. "Put the gun down." He walked in front of Rocco and everyone stared in shock. "Ignore the anger and replace them with other feelings."

"What like sadness and guilt for killing that man? I don't feel anything! Stop with all this feelings rubbish. I don't need feelings, they're pointless!" I growled and he chuckled. "Why are you laughing?"

"Everyone go home," Rocco ordered and everyone nodded, walking off and they both walked closer to me. I back up against the wall to get some space between us all.

"Braeden." Felix sighed. "What happened out there?"

"Stop acting as if you care!"

"Can you give us a minute please?" Felix asked Rocco and he nodded.

"I'll go home." Rocco huffed. "This isn't over Braeden." He walked off, leaving Felix and I alone.

"What the hell Felix-" He stopped all the words coming out when he placed his hand over my mouth and our eyes immediately locked together.

"Hey.." He said. "Calm down Braeden. I don't know what happened out there but it doesn't matter. We found out what we needed thanks to you." He exhaled. "Don't let your anger get the best of you Braeden. It's bad for you and I don't want you doing anything you'll regret. Promise me you'll keep your anger in check."

"Why do you care so much?" I asked when he took his hand back of my mouth.

"Because I've done some pretty messed up things in my life due to anger. You want to know who my first kill was?"

"Who?"

"My parents." I went silent for a minute.

"What, why?" I asked in shock.

"They hurt my sister, only mentally not physically, at least I didn't see them. I got fed up of them telling her she wasn't good enough to be what she wanted to be. I got fed up them telling her she was stupid, weird and ugly all the time. She was only five years old, she didn't deserve any of that. I killed them when they were about to slap her." His eyes held sadness and for some reason, I wanted to give him sympathy. I didn't think he'd have much of a story but he had one just like I did. "I was seven years old when that happened." I guess Felix was beginning to trust me. "Just promise me you won't let anger get the best of you."

"I promise." I breathed.

"Now why did it take you so long to come home?"

"I was with someone," I said truthfully. "A man." He shut his mouth and looked into my eyes, it was almost as if he was searching something but then it began to feel like he could see right through me and that was a scary feeling. "See you around Felix." I coughed and walked off, not wanting to be alone with him for much longer since I knew I wouldn't able to control myself. I mean how could you? He's absolutely gorgeous and he knew it. I swung my leg over my motorbike and looked at him once more before driving away.