☥Chapter 25☥

Chapter 25 Of American Gangster.

Next Morning...

Braeden's POV

I got changed into a brand new outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I would wear a hot outfit that the school wouldn't allow for my first day since everyone thought I was dead. I was just going to prove everyone wrong.

"Are you ready yet?" Tyson yelled up.

"No. Just go. I'll meet you there!" I yelled back down.

"You have 10 minutes or you'll be late!" That was followed by a door slam and I walked over to my dressing table. I decided to curl my hair with my curling wand and then I put on my normal amount of makeup. I looked in the small mirror and chewed the inside of my cheek and then let out a sigh. I wiped off all my makeup and then breathed in.

"Let's start fresh," I muttered to myself and then put on foundation for a change. I added some contour and then blended it in with a brush. I added some highlighter and then did my eyebrows before putting on some mascara. I looked into the mirror and my eyes widened at how different I looked. I felt brand new and I loved it. I slid on my shoes and walked out of my room, walked downstairs and I grabbed my bag off the counter.

"Woah." Felix murmured loudly behind me and I turned around to face him. His eyes raked down from my hair, my face, my neck, my shoulders and collarbone and then down the rest of my body. "Jesus christ.." His jaw widened even more. This was the first time he had seen my body this revealed and I was loving it. His expression was priceless. "I need you to change." He backed me up against the kitchen counter and I raised my eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"You heard what I said. Change." He demanded.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked and the tension rose.

"Cool the sexual tension in here guys." Dante chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to have to agree with him though, you might want to change unless you want boys swooning over you."

"They do anyway." I snickered. "I'm out, see you later Felix." I winked flirtatiously and strutted away from him, his eyes on me as I did and I heard his loud gulp before I shut the front door.

~~~~~

I turned off the engine of my recently fixed motorbike and walked through the hallways, trying to find my class. I pushed open the door and walked through it, looking at the new teacher who snapped his head to me and his jaw dropped. "I-I." He stuttered nervously and everyone stared.

"My name's Braeden Colt. This is my class right?" I asked and he nodded. "Gracias." I smiled at him and he blinked numerous times, it was like he was trying to see if I was real or not. I looked at everyone who went quiet and my eyes dropped on Georgia. Her mouth opened wide and then I looked at Tyson and Justin who looked excited. I walked over to their desk and sat behind them in the back row.

"You're alive?" Georgia asked and I nodded.

"I heard what you said at my funeral, it was cute." I took out the crown from my bag and threw it to her. "I don't need it."

"Thank you and I'm so sorry about everything." She said nervously.

"You're forgiven." She nodded and turned back around to face the front.

"You faked your own death?" Jacob asked and I turned around to face him.

"I did at the hospital. I was actually dying when I went to the hospital though." He looked at the scars on my wrists and the one that was on my stomach.

"What happened?"

"People trying to kill me," I said casually and he gulped. "Don't worry, they're dead now." I winked when his eyes widened even more and I turned around to face Justin and Tyson.

"You're crazy." Justin chuckled.

"I know." I smiled.

"Braeden Colt?" The same police officer that lied about changing my therapist and took all of my guns came in and his eyes searched around the room until he found me. "I need to talk to you. I nodded and stood up. All the eyes, including the teacher's, were on me due to curiosity. I walked to the front and his eyes squinted. "Come with me." I followed him outside.

"Braeden's in trouble!!" Tyson shouted and I giggled.

"I'm not even going to bother asking why you faked your death or why you ran away from the hospital when you were close to dying. I don't even know how you managed to pull it all off." He huffed. "You're a smart girl, I'll give you that." He handed me my two guns and the knife. "I still want you to go to therapy every Wednesday."

"You didn't change my therapist." I put the gun in the waistband on my skirt and then my favourite one in my ankle. I put the knife in my bra and looked at him.

"I tried but they wouldn't let me. Anyway, take these out on school property or with people around and I'll have to charge you." He said. "That's all, don't do anything stupid Braeden. I'm watching you."

"Bye officer!" I opened the door, walking back in and I sat down.

"What did he want?" Justin asked and I smiled.

"Does it have to do with the knife in your bra?" Tyson whispered and I nodded happily. Thank god I had them back, I missed my weapons so much.

"He gave me my weapons back. Looks like I won't have to use my fists anymore." I crossed my arms and everyone went silent in the class.

"Uhm.." Justin coughed.

"What?" I looked at him.

"That was a little loud."

"They already know I carry around a gun." I shrugged.

"Jesus christ.." Tyson chuckled.