☥Chapter 38☥

Chapter 38 Of American Gangsters.

Flight Day...

"I'm going to miss you." Lilith sighed. "It's nice having a girl here." I couldn't help but feel a little upset that I wouldn't have her around anymore. We hadn't talked that much but she was really nice.

"I'm going to miss you too." She unwrapped her arms around me.

"I want you to think about moving in-"

"I can't." I interrupted Ben and his face dropped. "I love it here, I really do but I already have my family in America. I've known them for so long and I can't leave them. I've caused enough trouble for you guys already."

"I understand." Ben sighed. "I couldn't just expect you to move in with us. You'd have to move school and everything.."

"I don't go to school half the time." I shrugged. "There's always a fight when I go." He chuckled and looked at me with the saddest eyes I had ever seen. It was killing me to say no but I couldn't move in.

"Come here." He said, wrapping his arms around me. "If you need anything or need to escape your lifestyle for a while come to us. I promise there's always going to be a place for you here and I'm sorry we didn't do much together."

"It wouldn't have made a difference and I'm actually glad I came even though I didn't make the decision, it's just they're my family. I can't leave them."

"I understand Braeden, you don't need to explain. I really do and I'm so sorry for running away when you needed me the most."

"I'm here now and it made me stronger." I smiled and looked at Carlos and Ricardo who were tearing up. "Guys..." I knew for a fact I would miss them the most, they made me enjoy my time here.

"We'll let you say your goodbye's." Ben and Lilith said then walked away.

"I'm going to miss winding you up." Carlos sniffed, hugging me tightly against his body. "I'm gonna miss your body the most though.." He rasped in my ear and I giggled wholeheartedly. He let out a sigh and nuzzled his face into my neck like he was breathing in my scent for the very last time. "Promise me you will let us know if you need any help with your gangs or if you need to go into hiding."

"You'll be the first person I'll call." I smiled and pecked him on the lips to say goodbye, just like I did to Rio.

"Why the hell didn't you do that when you were here? It could have gotten into a nice hookup-"

"Shut up Carlos." I snapped. He laughed and walked away with Ben and Lilith, I looked at Ricardo and wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me. "Promise me you'll look after your brother," I whispered.

"I promise." He whispered back. "Thank you for training us, honestly you're the best." He hugged me tighter and I smiled brightly. "I'm going to miss you..."

"I'm going to miss you too." I kissed him on the lips and I was surprised when his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer. His fingers ran through my hair, not wanting to ever let me go but it broke my heart when he had to because he had this look in his eyes and it went right through my body. "Please don't give me that look Ricardo.."

"I just wish you could stay here longer."

"I wish I could believe me." I huffed and he looked back at my eyes from looking at the floor. "Just come here.." He wrapped his arms back around me hugged me tightly. I didn't want to let go but I had to, I had to see my family. I had to see Felix. "You can always come over to America and you can stay with me and my family." He nodded.

"Come on lovebirds." Ben chuckled and we walked out.

"You sure you don't want any of us to drive you to the airport?" Lilith asked.

"I think that will make it worse." Ricardo and Carlos ran back inside and Ben sighed. They came out minutes later with a box in their hands and I looked at them confused. Was that for me?

"We're driving you," Rickard said.

"But-"

"We are." He replied and handed me the box. "Open it when you arrive in America." He smirked.

"Send us a photo when you've opened it." They snickered and I gave Ben and Lilith one last glance.

"You'll be okay won't you?"

"Well, I won't die let's put it that way. Nobody can kill me." I smiled at Lilith.

"Your lifestyle it's too dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Lilith, she'll be alright. She's been doing this ever since they took her in." He had a guilty look on his face.

"It isn't your fault. You were scared, you didn't know anyone was alive." I looked at him.

"I don't know how you can do it. You act so strong."

"I was taught." I looked at both of them. "Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome."

"You're going to miss your plane." Carlos chuckled but I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Let's go then." I sighed.

~~~~~

"Bye Carlos." I hugged him one last time and he sniffled.

"Group hug." Ricardo chuckled, wrapping his arms around the both of us.

"Is that Braeden Colt?" Someone yelled. I pulled away from them and stopped the tears from coming out of my eyes. I looked at everyone who stared in shock.

"Bye guys." I waved to them and walked past the swarm of people.

~~~~~

"Braeden!" Roxie yelled and came running towards me. I dropped the bags and wrapped my arms around her as if I hadn't seen her for years.

"Are you crying?" Rocco laughed, looking at me.

"You should have seen the boys faces." I wiped my tears and sighed. "They were crying and everything."

"Ah..." Roxie laughed. "You'll get over it soon." She tapped my back and I looked at Felix who stood smugly against my bedroom door.

"Let's leave so they can kiss and catch up." Justin grinned and ran out with Tyson and Sophia. Rocco and the rest of the guys walked away and Felix made his way over to me after he shut the door.

"Any other hookups I need to know about?" He asked, sitting beside me and pulling me onto his lap.

"Nope. I don't understand why you're not mad at me.."

"Because we're not together Braeden and I don't want to force you to be with me." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're really weird Felix." I didn't understand him at all. If it was me I would have been really jealous and angry. Was he just hiding it well or did he really mean what he said?

"Just come here." He pressed his hand firm on my neck and pressed our lips together gently. I let out a sigh of relief as his scent inebriated my nose. The scent I missed so much. I felt the warmth and fuzziness in my body come back and I immediately pulled away, making him very confused.

"Why do I feel warm and fuzzy?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Seems like you've got a little crush on me Colt."

"What?"

"When you feel warm and fuzzy inside normally means you've got a crush. Your legs turn like jello and your heart beats rapidly. Did you feel all of this when you kissed Rio?"

"I don't think so." I looked at him.

"Now that I know you like me..." He grinned. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"