☥Chapter 34☥

Chapter 34 Of American Gangster.

"I can't believe you did that!" Carlos laughed and chugged down his shot.

"Did what?" I chugged down my shot and placed the glass on the table.

"Well, you first gave everyone a show and then you made that man dance butt naked in front of everyone." Ricardo laughed. I looked at the man who was watching me and he motioned for me to go to him. I stood up, strode over to him and he took my hand and opened it. He placed one hundred and thirty grand in my hand and I looked at him confused.

"Everyone tipped in because you gave quite the show." He whispered in my ear and I smiled, nodding thankfully before walking away and I placed all the cash I had earned on the table.

"One hundred and fifty grand," I said slowly and their jaws dropped wide, even Rio's.

"You do a lot for money," Rio said, eyeing me. "You give private shows too or what?" He laughed.

"Depends on how much I'll get and who it's for." I grinned and he chuckled. I gave them all a quarter of the money and they all looked at me confused. "Enjoy it." I shrugged.

"I have enough money," Rio said and I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. "But I'll take it..." He coughed and stuffed it in his pocket.

"Boys, can you go find some strippers or something for you two? I need to speak to Rio."

"Just look after her if she gets drunk." Carlos nodded at Rio and chuckled as they walk over to some strippers. They smiled brightly at me as they walked off to the private room area and I turned back to Rio who was watching me.

"Why are you so kind to those boys? You do a lot of them yet you don't even know them." He said and I shrugged.

"I have to look after my family friends."

"What?"

"I'm honestly surprised you haven't done a background check on them." I coughed. "Turned out one of my family members is alive and ran out from the house when he had the chance. He was my uncle and I'm staying here with him and those two which are the boys he's looking after for a week."

"Why? He left you."

"He did but honestly I need some blood family. I'll make my mind up about him soon but he's trying to get me to move in with him which is what I'm not doing. I can't live here."

"You're having fun here." He said, leaning closer to me. "Aren't you?"

"Of course I am," I said and observed his face. "I just need to make it up to my friends and family first."

"You have. You've made them happy, you gave Rocco a daughter he always wanted. You don't need to make it up to anyone. They took you in because they wanted to, they didn't have to."

"I just..." I took down another shot and he cocked the side of his lip up.

"Stay there if you want. It has nothing to do with me." He said, looking at the stripper that walked past.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air, I'll be back in a minute." I stood up and he nodded. I slowly made my way out the club and breathed in and out, looking at the people who stared at me weirdly when walking past.

"Hello." A man said beside me and I turned around to face him. He was creepy looking and old. "Can I join you?"

"Uh. No." I said, looking back into the distance.

"Why not? You seem like a sweet girl."

"I'm not a sweet girl."

"She seems harmless." A younger guy laughed beside him. "What are you a stripper? You just came out of a gentleman's club."

"Girls can go in too and no I'm not."

"Then why are you in those type of clothes?"

"Because I want to be. You got a problem huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Tie her up." The old man said, walking away. Another young man came out from the corner and they both pinned me against the wall. I looked at them, entirely bored of what's happening.

"Touch me inappropriately and I'll personally kill you," I said, leaning my head against the wall. They both laughed and put duck tape over my mouth so I couldn't scream as they tied me up.

"Why aren't you trying to scream or move?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Boss...This one freaks me out!" The other yelled at the old man and when they were both turned around I pinned them both against the wall like they did to me and I growled.

"Let them go." He warned and I ripped the duck tape off my mouth with my other hand as he pressed his gun to my head.

"Braeden. Is everything okay?" Carlos asked and Rio and Ricardo stood behind us.

"Let them go." He growled, pushing me forward and I let them go before he slammed me against the wall, his breath I could feel on my neck. "Don't touch any of my men you hear me?"

"Boss...Leave it." The man said beside us. "We can just run away."

"God no. She just started a fight!" He growled, his finger on the trigger but he didn't press it.

"Braeden!" Carlos tried running to get me but Ricardo and Rio held him back. "She's going to die!" He cried out.

"Don't," Rio growled.

"He has a gun to her head!" Carlos whined.

"Search her." The old man growled and turned me around so I could see him. He pulled off my cropped hoodie and their hands travelled down from my neck to my shoes and they looked at the knife in my bra. He took it out quickly and my face scrunched up when he brushed it against his leg. The other took my gun and they shook their heads, signalling him that I didn't have any other weapons. "You know...You're a sweetheart." He said, playing with look straps of my bra. "This is nice, isn't it? A nice friendly reunion."

"I don't know you," I said.

"You killed my wife!" He yelled, just as he was going to rip off my bra I punched him in the face and kicked him onto the floor.

"You mean Honey?"

"Yes!" The other one jumped on my back and I head-butted him, throwing him over my shoulder and he hit the floor with a loud bang. The other had my knife to my neck and he growled.

"I killed her because she's involved with the Jordans and she put poison in my mouth!"

"Braeden!" Carlos yelled and the man looked at him.

"I don't care! Oh look, we have an audience." He said, the knife traced all over my neck scars and I flinched when he got to a certain area. "I wonder whether these would all heal up again if I cut them."

"Why don't you try it?" I challenged and he nodded, trying it with one of them. I could feel my skin testing but I kept my mouth shut, not letting out the scream. I could feel the blood trickling down my neck and I looked as the blood formed a puddle on the floor. "Big mistake." I grabbed his hand and threw him over my head, taking all my weapons off them. I put them in my usual areas and walked back to the guys who watched with concern.

"Braeden are you okay?" Ricardo asked and I pressed my fingers against the long cut that travelled up my neck and removed my finger to see how much blood was gushing out.

"You're coming with me." Rio took my hand. "You two, grab those idiots and bring them to my car."