☥Chapter 31☥

Chapter 31 Of American Gangster.

Next Morning...

"How did it go?" Rocco asked and I turned on my face time instead of being on an audio call. He did the same and I saw all my friends behind him, waiting eagerly.

"There's my sexy girl!" Roxie clapped her hands.

"I'm not going to joke with you guys but he's hot," I said and Felix raised his eyebrows at me. "Roxie, you'd love him. He's got the richest Spanish accent you'd ever hear and his tone is ice cold as well as his glare. He has a daughter-"

"She threatened him!" Carlos ran into the living room and Roxie opened her mouth as she looked at him.

"You did what?" Rocco asked.

"She told him if he played her then she'll kill his whole posse." He chuckled. "Except she made it sound more hot and seductive."

"Oh, you did that tone." Sophia giggled. "The tone where you make everyone's heart skip a beat, even the teachers of the school."

"Damn right. It's my special ability." I smiled.

"Anyway." Roxie looked at Carlos. "Can I have your number?" His eyes sparkled in happiness and he nodded eagerly, quickly reading it to her. I snatched his phone and quickly put in my phone number in case he needed to get ahold of me.

Ricardo walked in and ran his fingers through his artfully tousled drenched hair, the water from the pool dripped down his body and made a puddle onto the living room floor. I turned around to face him instead of looking through my camera and my jaw dropped at the sight. His abdomen was sculpted like a god, his delicious abs glistened in the light from the water and so did his broad shoulders that lead down to his brawny arms. He tightened the towel around his waist and I looked down to see his toned v-line.

"He's always down to hook up with you and so am I." Carlos rasped quietly in my ear and I turned around to face him, my eyes widened. His eyes flickered down to my lips and Rocco coughed behind us when they lingered on them for too long.

"Come on guys. It hasn't even been a full day, no need to be close to hooking up already." Sophia said loudly.

"Although I don't blame you.." Roxie said, her eyes on him too. He looked up from his phone and we all looked at him.

"I can feel the sexual tension from here." Dante coughed. "How does Felix feel about this?"

"Felix doesn't care. She can hook up with them for all I care, she's a free and single woman until I make her mine." Felix replied.

"Braeden," Carlos said in my ear. "You have a bit of drool on your lip from staring at the both of us."

"CARLOS I SWEAR TO GOD!" I growled and the brothers let out humourless laughs.

"RICARDO!!!! WHY ARE THERE WET TRAILS ON THE FLOOR?!" Ben yelled, coming into view and Lilith followed behind him.

"That's what she said." Tyson high fived Justin and they chuckled, earning a disgusted face from Lilith.

"Good one." Carlos laughed out.

"We need to go," Rocco said. "We have weapons to deal. If you need any help with that Spanish Mafia guy then call us."

"Yeah...Like if he suddenly arrives in your bed or something." Roxie winked and the call ended.

"You're in big trouble." Lilith shook her head and I slapped Carlos from all the comments he made on the call. I was just about to stand up from sitting on the sofa when he pulled me back down and tickled my sides, trying to see if I was ticklish or not but when it did nothing he gave up. "You can clean this whole house tomorrow."

"Haha." Carlos laughed at him.

"You're doing it too." I looked at him.

"You're not my mother."

"You're grounded," Lilith said to Carlos. "Don't speak to your new mother that way." We giggled and I saw Ben beam with happiness in front of us. I think he was getting used to us being together.

'Braeden Colt, the most dangerous woman in the world was seen doing business with the Spanish Mafia last night.' A young woman said on the TV and I looked at the guys.

'She was also seen with people her age, Carlos and Ricardo Colt.' A man said. 'Looks like she is making friends internationally.'

'She'll probably kill them too.' A man said and it sounded like it was said behind the camera. The two looked up and gave him concerned looks. 'We all know she killed Andrew Jordan and his whole family!" He growled. 'She is a monster! She got what she deserved when her parents were killed!" The TV screen went black and I stared at it blankly.

"Are you okay?" Ben asked and I nodded, not looking at them. I looked at my phone when Lucas' name popped up and looked back up at the TV. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to their gym. I put on the boxing gloves and started to punch the bag furiously. I wasn't a monster, that idiot deserved to die. Didn't he?

He was there when my parents died, he could have done something about it. He helped his dad give me these neck scars. The police could find out for all I care, I know that I did it to get vengeance, to get revenge and I didn't want to regret killing him. They couldn't make me regret killing him.

Although he did bad things, I actually kind of missed him. Yeah, I still had Tyson and Justin but Andrew was my best friend it was fun to have him around. It was okay to miss him right? I honestly blame Felix for getting all my feelings and emotions back, they were perfectly hidden but no, he had to ruin it. If I didn't have my feelings back then I wouldn't be missing him right now. I punched the bag harder and I shook my hand, surprised at the force. I breathed out and Carlos and Ricardo clapped behind me.

"What got you so angry?" Carlos laughed.

"I wouldn't if I were you," Ricardo warned him.

"She wouldn't hurt me." He said and I looked at him.

"I don't know you and you don't know me. You don't know a single thing about me, you may know what I do. You may know I'm a monster, a cold-hearted freak with all these ugly scars and that I kill people but that's not it. I'm far more than that and I would hurt you in a heartbeat if you annoy me or my friends."

"We know you are more than that and we want to get to know you better. You're not a monster though, you've been through some hard stuff in life." Ricardo said.

"I don't need pity," I said, wiping my forehead from the bit of sweat that was slowly making its way down.

"We're not giving you pity." He said, taking a step forward to me. Carlos looked at the two of us and gulped at how close we were. I could still feel all the tension in the room from my anger.

"I'll see you in the morning for training. Get up at 6 or I'm not training you." I coughed and they nodded, letting me walk away.