☥Chapter 22☥

Chapter 22 Of American Gangster.

1 Month Later...

Felix's POV

It had been a month since Braeden died and honestly it was getting worse for the gang every day. Nobody was happy anymore, nobody was as talkative as they use to be. The atmosphere was absolutely horrible. There was tension everywhere, nobody knew what to say as they didn't want to say the wrong thing or offend anyone because we didn't know how each of us were dealing with it. All I could think about was everyone's face when we arrived at the hospital early in the morning because the hospital rang us to get us to come so the doctor could tell us the news all at once. They said they tried as much as they could but they couldn't get her fully stabilised. Everyone was mortified, everyone was crying, even me. I couldn't believe it. I still can't, I didn't want to believe it.

I walked downstairs slowly and looked at everyone who was watching the news. I hurried over and watched the TV. 'It's been a month since Braeden Colt took her own life and it's a tragedy for all.' The man sighed.

'I can't believe she managed to stay strong all these years.' The lady said.

'We have also found out that all the people related to Andrew Jordan have been murdered. His dad, his mother, his uncle, his aunty and all the rest of his family. The Jordan's are now no more.' The man said.

"What?" Tyson glared.

"Who else wanted to kill them?" I asked.

"Loads of people. They have many enemies." Rocco said.

"But Braeden was at the top of that list," Sophia said and then cuddled into Tyson. "I still can't believe she's gone." She broke the awkward silence that formed in the room. A tear slipped out of her eye and Tyson pulled her even closer to him to try and comfort her.

"We'll get through this. She would want us to stay as strong as we can." Tyson looked at her and a smile appeared on his face that we could all see was forced.

"That's true...I just miss her you know?"

"We all do Sophia but we have to stay strong...For Braeden." I said firmly and she nodded her head frantically but the tears couldn't stop streaming down from her eyes. It was really heart-breaking.

"For Braeden." We all said and they looked back at the TV. The room was quiet again, just like it always was. I took in a deep breath and got up from my seat, I strode upstairs and walked into Braeden's bedroom. I sat down on her bed and I felt my heart skip a beat when the scent of her flooded my nose. It was as if she was right next to me. It was as if she was right in my arms and I missed that feeling. I missed everything about her, her goofy personality, her attitude, her body and her smell. I missed her so much and I couldn't get her back.

I looked at her bedside table and gazed at the necklace I had bought her a while ago. I took it and put it in the palm of my hand, my eyes fixated on it. I looked at the love heart and sighed heavily. I didn't even finish my promise, I didn't get all of her feelings back. I didn't teach her how to love. I failed her. I placed the necklace back down in the same exact spot and laid down on her bed. The scent of vanilla and roses grew stronger and I took in a massive breath. I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.