☥Chapter 3☥

Chapter 3 Of American Gangster.

I walked out of school and swung my leg over my motorbike. I turned the engine on and grabbed my helmet. I exhaled loudly and looked back up to see Andrew grinning down at me. He was extremely close and I mean extremely close. Literally, our faces were inches apart from each other.

"Andrew?" My eyes widened.

"You're strong." He kept the grin on his face.

"I know I am." I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows slightly. "Got a problem with that?"

"Hi," Tyson whispered into my ear and I jumped in shock. Immediately I pulled away from Andrew and looked at Tyson and Justin who were staring blankly at us. "What was happening here?"

"Nothing." I huffed and stopped in my tracks when I remembered I had detention. I sighed heavily before turning back to the guys with an annoyed expression.

"You have detention, I almost forgot." Andrew laughed hysterically behind me but stopped when I looked at him.

"And you're all scared of me, I almost forgot." I covered my mouth with my hand and then turned off my engine, putting the helmet back on the seat and looked back at the guys. "Tell Rocco I'm going to be late tonight for training."

"He cancelled it anyway." Tyson shrugged.

"Why?"

"Some meeting." He rolled his eyes and then grinned at me. "Have fun in detention."

"Yeah. See you later!" I jogged off and walked to where all the detentions were held. I slowly opened the door and made my way in, sitting down at the back like always but I was soon joined by Jacob who looked annoyed with the whole situation like I was. But then again, his parents were strict, so that's why I felt a little bit of sympathy for him. I would hate to have strict parents.

~~~~~

"Braeden," Jacob whined behind me for the one-hundredth time.

"What?" I snapped and turned around. He was really getting on my nerves.

"I'm sorry."

"You think I believe you?" I scoffed.

"Trust me, I'm sorry."

"I don't trust anybody here." I looked back at the front before the teacher added on another hour, I just wanted to go home already.

"Freak." He smirked when I looked back at him again. "At least it caught your attention." He shrugged.

"You're sorry, I get it. You don't need to talk to me now that you've apologised."

"I need you to forgive me first."

"No. There's nothing to forgive, you're just an idiot that annoys girls to get friends and become popular." I rolled my eyes and watched as the teacher left the room to talk to someone.

"Braeden." He whined. "Braeden. Freak. Braeden. Freak." He repeated multiple times and I huffed, putting my earphones in my ear and putting my music to full volume until I got a phone call.

"Yeah?" I removed the bit of dirt from underneath my nails.

"Are you still in detention?" Rocco asked.

"Yeah."

"It's been an hour already. I've got someone to come to get you."

"What about my motorbike?"

"Tyson told me you didn't have a ride." I stood up and looked out the window, seeing nothing except what I presumed was Jacob's car in the student car park. That idot.

"Tell him he better hide because I'm going to kill him for touching my motorbike. He knows why I love it so much."

"We all do." Rocco breathed. "See you in a bit Braeden." I ended the call. I strutted back to my chair and grabbed my bag, swinging it over my shoulders and glancing at Jacob one more time who had his eyes on my neck.

"How did you get that?" He asked, obviously referring to my scar.

"Birthmark." I lied, crossing my arms like always when I didn't want to answer a question or talk about something.

"Yeah.." His eyes narrowed and I felt a shiver run up my spine. "Where are you going, Braeden?"

"Home?" My face scrunched up a little. "It's been an hour already."

"Our detentions are for two hours." I sat on his desk and cocked the side of my lip up, holding eye contact with him.

"I won't tell if you want," I said in a tone I never knew I had. It sounded almost seductive but mysterious. I was honestly quite impressed with myself.

"O-Okay." He looked back down at the desk and broke eye contact almost immediately. I made my way out the school, striding over to Dante and grinning widely at him.

"Braeden." He said. He didn't talk much to others but he did to me. We had a best friend sort of relationship. We weren't as close as Andrew and I who was my proper best friend but we were close.

"Dante didn't know you were picking me up." I looked at the belt he had on as it had caught my eye and I stared at the gun. "You can't carry that around here!" I whispered harshly.

"Boss told me to."

"What, why? It's a school, nothing's going to happen here!" I looked around and looked at Jacob who was glaring at the both of us through the detention room window. I stood in front of Dante, blocking Jacobs view of his gun and sighed heavily. "Let's go before someone notices."

"Okay." He got on his motorbike and I got on the back of it, wrapping my arms around his torso and he turned the engine on. I looked at Jacob once more who watched us curiously and he then grinned at me. I turned back around and Dante drove off into the direction of the house. I was still confused about why Rocco wanted Dante to have a gun around me and I needed to find out why. That was my new top priority.