☥Chapter 12☥

Chapter 12 Of American Gangster.

2 Days Later...

I pulled my white top down a little so it fitted me better and then pulled my high waisted black jeans up, making me look curvier than I actually was. I slid on my favourite leather jacket and put on some shoes. I quickly flat ironed my hair and applied some makeup then walked out of my room. "You ready?" Rocco asked and I nodded slowly.

"You look amazing.." Andrew said behind me.

"I worked hard for this body." I giggled.

"Damn right.." He walked forward and his eyes immediately darted to the top I was wearing. I didn't know what style of top it was, it almost looked like a tank top but it wasn't. It was some sort of bodysuit top that showed the top of my cleavage.

"You excited?" Tyson asked Felix as they both came downstairs and Felix nodded eagerly. Their eyes slowly made their way to me and I smiled brightly.

"Doesn't she look good?" Andrew asked and Justin nodded. "Guys?" He looked at Felix and Tyson as they both stared with their jaw dropped.

"There's your answer." I smiled, playing on my phone whilst everyone else came down.

"What are we doing for the ceremony?" Andrew asked and Rocco shrugged.

"Just a little speech or whatever."

"Sounds fun." I sarcastically said and Felix cocked the side of his lip up in amusement.

"We all ready?" Rocco asked and we all nodded, walking out of the house and we all got in cars.

~~~~~

"You're the new gang leader of this gang." Justin clapped his hands and everyone shared around smiles and laughs and snacked on food and drinks for about an hour or so before going home to celebrate.

I got changed into my pyjamas before coming down and chugging on alcohol. I walked into the living room and everyone looked at me confused. I looked at the TV and sat down besides Felix, everyone went quiet as we all listened to the news.

"The killers of Niomi Colt and Logan Colt still remains unknown and the police have shut down the case. They've tried and tried for years to find the killers but have not succeeded." A lady said.

"Any news on Braeden Colt?" The man asked her and she nodded.

"She's been seen with a few of the most dangerous people in America. She has been getting involved with crime and has been seen breaking the laws. We don't know whether she is just doing this as a distraction or this is her new life."

"She's just acting out. She'll return back to normal."

"I don't think anyone can go back to normal after witnessing the death of their parents at three years old." The lady sadly said and I rolled my eyes and Rocco quickly turned off the news.

"Your parents.." Felix said.

"It's fine." I sighed, chugging down more alcohol.

"You knew, I can tell by your face. When did you find out?" Justin asked.

"When I killed that old man. I found out before we left the house." I put down the empty alcohol bottle and looked up at the ceiling, completely hopeless that I would find the killer and drained of energy.

"Are you okay?" Tyson asked.

"I'm fine."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rocco asked and I looked at him, giving him an 'are you serious' face. It's not like I'd randomly go up to him and pour my heart out, I wasn't that type of person and I never will be. At least I hope not. "Don't say it's because you don't want to bore us with your problems. You need to let people know about what's going on with you."

"Nothing can help the fact they're dead," I said and they all went silent. "I'm going to go to bed, night guys. Also congrats Felix." I slurred and stood up, making my way upstairs.

Felix's POV

"She saw her parents die?" I asked, completely dumbfounded. Now I knew why she never talked about them, why she was upset when I talked about mine and why she's so angry all the time.

"She was three. She went around forty different houses in two years, nobody wanted her because of her scars. People call her a freak because of them." Tyson held sadness in their eyes and so did everyone else. I hated giving sympathy, I didn't give them to anyone else but I couldn't help but give it to her. She was really something.

"Who gave her scars?"

"The leader of the Shadow Wolves as well as the members. They thought they'd torture a three-year-old after killing her parents so they could find her family safe, she didn't know where it was and they gave her the scars every time she told them the truth cause they thought she was lying. They didn't believe her but she, fortunately, managed to run away from them when they went looking for it themselves. She had no other family members, they killed them all." Justin informed me. So that's why she wants the Shadow Wolves dead.

"What the-"

"She's been through so much, she had nightmares until she was seven. She was going through therapy but at the age of eight she stopped turning up to them, that's when she closed herself off from the world. All she's wanted was to kill her parent's killers." Rocco interrupted me and sighed after he was finished talking.

"Well, I'll make it my top priority to help her find them and kill them."

"You're a good man Felix but even I couldn't help find them," Rocco said.

"Well I will and that's a promise."