☥Chapter 40☥

Chapter 40 Of American Gangster.

4 Weeks Later...

"Aim the gun at me, go on." I grinned at Felix who stared in shock.

"No!"

"You're not shooting me you idiot." I rolled my eyes. "Now go on."

"No." I slapped him and his jaw opened wide. "I'm not going to aim a gun at you. Why do I even need to?"

"I'll just tell your sister you're a kitty cat then."

"You don't have my sisters number." He fired back, my threat backfiring.

"I'll break up with you then." I shrugged and he finally aimed the gun at me. I pushed it back in his hands and bent it backwards and took it from him.

"Where and when did you learn that? Normally you just knock it out peoples hands.." Felix stared impressively and I handed the gun back to him.

"Rio." I shrugged and he nodded, aiming the gun at me. I repeated the same action and grinned at him then I handed him the gun again. "I could do this all day long..." I took a step closer to him so I could hand the gun back to him and he took it off me.

"Mmm." His eyes raked all over my face and stopped on my lips. He pulled me against him and pressed the gun against my back. I pulled away from him and looked up into his eyes. "It's aiming at you." His lips grazed my ear.

"You cheated." I muttered.

"Couldn't care less." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and pulled him back against me. He threw the gun down and put me onto where all the guns were kept, his hand gripping my neck hungrily. He wrapped my around his waist and I smiled happily at him.

"God I love you." He pulled away and his jaw dropped to the floor in shock.

"You what?"

"I love you." I repeated, slightly uncomfortable.

"You what?"

"I'm not saying it again Felix." I huffed and he chuckled.

"I heard you the first time."

"I hate you."

"You just told me you loved me." He shrugged. "I now know you don't mean it."

"I do. I actually hate you, I despise you so much."

"Yeah I can tell." He grinned.

"Mhm." I pulled his leather jacket tightly and pulled him back against me. "I hate you, so so much."

"That actually sounds better than I love you." My face scrunched up at his comment and I looked at him confused. How could saying I hate you sound better than I love you?

"Feels normal saying it. You should feel special, I've never loved before."

"Looking like that I'm surprised. People try and snatch you up left and right."

"I'm yours. I'm truly yours until we get bored of each other."

"That won't ever happen, trust me." He grinned. "I love my American Gangster."

"And I love you too." I breathed out. I didn't believe it, he really didn't break his promise and I thought he would. He told me he was going to teach me how to feel again, how to love and I'm doing it. I'm feeling emotions, I'm feeling love, finally, after all this time. An American Gangster is feeling love. The worlds most dangerous woman is feeling love and it's all because of Felix. I honestly couldn't have done this without him. Without his promise to make me feel emotions again. "I'm so glad you didn't break your promise."

"Me too."

The End. <3