☥Chapter 29☥

Chapter 29 Of American Gangster.

I walked into the room the maid took me and looked around. It was amazing. "You like it?" The maid asked and I nodded frantically and looked around. This week wouldn't be so bad. "Good. I'll be downstairs if you need anything." She smiled at me and closed the door after she walked out. I got changed into one of the bikinis Roxie had packed me and left my hair as it was. I walked over to the mirror of my room and looked at myself. All my scars were on show, the ones on my wrists, the one on my stomach and the one on my neck that was always on show.

'Send me a picture of you in your bikini. I want to show the guys that I did pack well!' - Roxie.

'Wish you were here. :(' - Felix.

I smiled and took a picture in my mirror, ready for Roxie to see it. I sent the picture to her and immediately got a reply back.

'Jesus Christ.' - Felix. 'I'd have a go at you for sending a picture like that to me if you were here.'

"Oh my god," I muttered and quickly sent the photo to Roxie.

'I was meant to send it to Roxie.' I replied back.

'Sure.' - Felix.

'I was!' I replied.

'I believe you. Anyway, you look good. Sad I can't be there. :(' - Felix.

'Sad you can't be here with me. Anyway, I'll text you later. Pool time :)'

I put my phone on the side of my bikini and grabbed the 2 guns from my clothes as well as my knife. I hid them secretly under the bed and walked downstairs. I strode over to the pool and looked at the two boys who I presumed were the boys Ben was looking after for a month.

"Braeden?" I looked at him. He had brown fluffy and shiny hair, amber coloured eyes and a chiselled jawline. He had a natural tan that everyone wanted and broad shoulders that boys died to have.

"Hey." Another said and I turned my head. They both had the nicest Spanish accent I had ever heard before. It was like music to my ears. Their eyes travelled from my face to my scars and then to my legs and I shifted uncomfortably. I hated showing my scars in front of new people.

"Braeden are you okay?" Lilith asked and I looked over to her.

"I'm fine." I smiled at her and sat down. I put my legs in the water and swirled them around, getting used to the cool temperature.

"You're Braeden Colt right?" Ricardo asked and I nodded.

"Sick! I told you she was going to be even hotter in person!" Carlos looked at him.

"Carlos." He whispered. "She flipped someone over her shoulder for smacking her butt, you might want to be careful with what you're saying."

"How did you find out about that?" I asked.

"Oh, everything you do is basically on the news. You're famous." Ricardo said.

"Apparently people don't focus on their own lives."

"So you've been seen with some of the most dangerous people in America. You're known as an American Gangster!" Carlos said.