☥Chapter 2☥

Chapter 2 Of American Gangster.

"FIGHT!!!" Georgia screamed at the top of her lungs and everyone quickly surrounded us in a large circle.

"I just slapped your butt, I didn't think you'd be that much of a prude!" Jacob let out a laugh that seemed forced and I cocked one of my eyebrows up as I glared at him.

"I'm not a prude and you should have known that was a bad idea from the very start." I pulled all the hair out my face and brushed it off my shoulders. I was so close to punching the idiot.

"Braeden!" Tyson shook his head and I looked at him then back at Jacob.

"You think you can just do that to every girl huh? You might be able to do it to Georgia but she's an easy girl!"

"Excuse me?" Georgia came forward and looked at me as if I was below her in leagues and ranks but I wasn't. Jacob took in a breath and he looked scared and unsure of what to do. At that moment I realised I didn't need to do anything to him- he looked scared enough as it was.

"That's right. Oh and you, don't touch me again or I won't hesitate to break your hands."

"Fight already!" Andrew chanted repeatedly and loudly.

"That won't be necessary, he knows his place." I frowned at Jacob and he looked at me innocently. I turned around and walked off, feeling someone behind me almost instantly. Just before Jacob could annoy me and hit my butt one more time, I grabbed his arm and twisted it, lifting him over my shoulders and throwing him onto the floor and everyone gasped around me.

"How the hell..?" Jacob looked at me confused. "What? Do you take steroids or something?"

"No, you're just light, no muscle or fat whatsoever. You're lanky." I childishly grinned.

"She was always a freak with her neck scars and incredible strength, I told you guys." Georgia sighed and helped Jacob up.

"I can change that though. Your face...You can't change. Not even plastic surgery would change that."

"You're extremely childish, I hope you know that." Jacob looked at me angrily.

"Yeah, I am. Have fun at the nurse's office. Toodles." I kissed his cheek and strutted back off my locker.

"What happened here?" The principal asked and everyone turned to me. I turned my head from looking at my books and looked at him.

"He started it." I shrugged.

"My office now." He snarled and I nodded, walking along the hallways with him. We walked into his office and he slammed the door shut whilst I sat down. He walked over to his desk and took a seat. He let out a loud huff and his eyes locked with mine. "What happened?"

"Jacob hit my butt so I had a go at me. When I walked away he was about to do it again so I threw him over my shoulder." I shrugged.

"Violence isn't the answer!"

"Neither is talking. You and my councillor always say it is but it isn't. He wouldn't have done it again if it was."

"Detention, one week."

"What? One week?" My voice rose unintentionally. "He started it. I bet he won't get in any trouble!"

"He'll be in your detention too."

"Are we done here?"

"Yes-"

"Bye then." I stood up a girl and opened the door, walking back over to the hallways and making my way through them and over to my first class. I huffed before opening the door and looked at the teacher with boredom. This was going to be a very long day.