☥Chapter 16☥

Chapter 16 Of American Gangsters.

"Let's go!" Tyson clapped his hands and we ran out the school, ready to go straight home. I watched as everyone circled around one parking space and I immediately ran over and pushed past everyone. I looked at my motorbike that laid on the floor with scratches, parts missing and spray paint with words all over it. I dropped on my knees as I looked at it then looked up at Georgia who was towering over me.

"Braeden." Georgia grinned. It was at that moment I realised what she has done, this was her fault. "What happened here?" I grabbed her by the neck quickly, not caring people were filming this and I threw her against the floor and pinned her down. I punched in the jaw with all my strength, watching and listening in satisfaction as I heard the crack and her eyes widened. "Please no!" She managed to get out whilst screaming at the top of her lungs. I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her against her car. I grabbed the gun out my ankle and I pressed it to her head, looking at everyone.

Tyson's POV

"God no.." I looked at Justin whilst he stared in shock. We wouldn't be able to stop this, she didn't listen to anyone except- "Felix. Ring Felix now." Justin took me out my thoughts.

I grabbed my phone quickly and put it quickly to my ear. "Hello?"

"We need you at school now. Braeden is holding up a gun to a girls head." It went silent and I groaned angrily, chucking the phone back in my bag. Stupid phone.

"Any last words?" Braeden growled at her and everyone stared in shock. Their chants turned into screaming and they all ran away immediately.

"Please, no..I'm too young to die," Georgia begged. She was just about to press the trigger when I saw Felix come into our view. He came here quickly.

"BRAEDEN COLT!" Felix yelled and quickly pushed Georgia away from her. Georgia quickly ran away and Felix smashed her against the wall beside them. Justin and I wondered off home so they could have some time alone and looked at each other, sighing as we walked into the house.

"Everything okay? Why did Felix run out of here?" Dante and Rocco asked.

"Somethings going on at school. Georgia ruined Braeden's motorbike so Braeden broke her jaw and pressed a gun to her head in front of everyone." Justin said.

"What?" Rocco stood up. "She's going to get herself arrested!"

"Felix's sorting it out. She's calming down, it will be fine." I assured him.

Braeden's POV

"Calm down Braeden, I'm not telling you again." He growled.

"She ruined my parent's motorbike!" I screamed at him and his eyes widened. He took a minute to collect himself and pressed me back harder against the wall.

"I'm not going to let you kill someone in a school." He whispered.

"I don't care anymore Felix just let me go!" I hissed as my tears of anger built up in my eyes. I tried pushing him off but he didn't budge one not, he didn't even flinch. "God...Please." My voice broke.

"No, I'll stay here all night with you if I have to. No doubt Georgia has already called police on you so it won't do you any favours running after her. You're already going to be charged for holding a gun to her head but you won't get anything more if you stay here with me."

"Please let me go."

"No." He growled.

"Felix," I warned.

"I'm not letting you go because I don't need to lose you. None of us wants you to go to prison for this. We can get your motorbike fixed, I'll even pay for it."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because you matter to me and I know I matter to you too." He almost sounded sad and I didn't get it.

"Why do you think I care about you so much? Why are you trying to get me to love you, to want you? Why do you want me to get my feelings back?" I sounded harsh but it was the truth and I needed to let it all out.

"Because you need to. We need each other, we're similar to each other Braeden."

"No, we're not Felix. You killed your parents, I witnessed mine dying!"

"I know I killed them. I regret it sometimes but then I think, my sister could have bruises and could have mental issues because of them!" He fired back.

"You still killed them, Felix!" I growled and gulped when his eyes grew stormy, he was getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"God, you don't get it." He growled and restrained my wrists above my head. "I killed them for my sister! Do you know how happy she is right now? She's spending time with some of the most known fashion designers in the world because she's friends with their children. She's going to fashion school and that makes me so happy. She is still alive because I killed them. If they were still alive they would have ruined her life as well as her mental health." He breathed heavily on my neck and my hairs involuntarily rose from it.

"So you call yourself a hero?" I breathed.

"I'm my sister's hero and if you'd let me I could be your hero too."

"Why does it matter so much to you?"

"Because I love you." He snapped and my mouth shut instantly. What the hell? How could he love me? How could he love me in such a short time? "I don't think you remember but we met a few times when you stopped going to therapy." He sighed. "I didn't know what happened to you back then but I knew it was bad by the look on your face. You looked broken and you still do and I want to make you happy."

"I don't remember."

"Well I do. You were crying and running away from Rocco because you didn't want to go to therapy and you knocked into me. God, you were absolutely beautiful...You still are now. We became friends but I moved away with my uncle and sister after."

"I-"

"You don't have to say anything back but a promise is a promise. I promised you I'd make all your feelings come back. I promised I'd show you what love feels like, it feels like you belong with someone and when you're next to them you feel safe and secure. Love is a feeling of wanting to have their touch all over your skin. It's like your addicted to someone's scent." He said and I gulped. "That's love. There are so many other definitions and examples Braeden but I know my feelings and I love you. I love you so much and I don't care if you think it's weird how I'm pouring my heart out to you-"

I pulled him in front of me and my eyes flickered down to his lips almost instantly. I ran my fingers through his hair when I stood on my tiptoes and he chuckled, he wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed me against the cold wall and I immediately felt the warmth of his body radiating onto mine. His scent inebriated my senses and I had to stop myself from letting out a breath of pleasant relief.

The way his mouth moved against mine was amazing. It wasn't rough but it wasn't gentle, it was a mixture between both of them and I loved it. It was intense, pleasurable and passionate. Our every kiss was a pure shot of bliss. A pure shot of adrenaline, passion, hunger, desire and lust. It was alluring, addicting and euphoric and I loved it.

"Braeden Colt?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I pulled away from him, my chest rising up and down quicker than it ever had been in my life. I was trying to catch my breath and trying to compose myself but it wasn't working and I could feel Felix grinning at me from behind.

"Officer?"