☥Chapter 19☥

Chapter 19 Of American Gangster.

"How was it?" Felix asked and I squinted my eyes at him whilst we walked up to the receptionist.

"Braeden." The receptionist smiled and I nodded at her. "Dr Robertson handed me some pills for you." She placed four bottles of pills on the desk. "One bottle is for anxiety attacks, one bottle is for nightmares and one bottle is for sleeping and, finally, the last bottle is to calm you down."

"I don't need any of them. I'm doing just fine without all of these."

"Well, Mr Robertson said you need them." She shrugged and I huffed, placing them all in the bag she gave me and I nodded as a thank you before we all walked outside.

"You have anxiety attacks?" Justin asked.

"You have nightmares?" Tyson and Felix asked at the same time.

"No." I got in the car and crossed my arms.

~~~~~

I walked upstairs after talking to Rocco and closed my door as my phone was ringing. I answered the call and placed it to my ear. "What?" I snapped.

"Are you any closer to finding us?" The same familiar voice came through the phone and my throat grew dry. How was this happening? I thought Andrew was the one behind the phone calls but he wasn't. He couldn't be, he was dead. I killed him. I was going to say something but I couldn't, I dropped the phone and looked down at my arms that started to shake. This couldn't be happening, I hadn't had an anxiety attack in ages. I could feel my heartbeat grow rapid and irregular as each second went on and I started to hyperventilate. It was really happening, I honestly couldn't believe it. I didn't understand why I was having an anxiety attack over hearing a person's voice. I tugged at my hoodie, trying to make myself feel better. "Braeden?" He chuckled deeply. "Braeden!"

"Braeden?" Dante knocked on the door.

"Lost for words?" The man through the phone.

"Braeden!" Dante yelled. "We have a mission to go to!"

"Killing my son wasn't very nice." The man sighed. That's who the voice was, Andrews father. I knew I recognised it. "I guess I'm going to have to kill you too." I pulled off my hoodie and chucked it away then started to tug at my top. "Talk to you later Braeden." He ended the call.

"Braeden-" Dante walked in and looked at me with panic once he realised what was going on. "ROCCO!" He yelled loudly.

"What?" Rocco yelled up.

"I need you a second!" He yelled and Rocco came upstairs, walking into my room. He looked at me with concern and immediately dashed over to me.

"Braeden...Breathe." He said in a calming tone and I looked at him, tears forming in my eyes. "Follow me...Okay?" He exhaled and I nodded. "Breathe in.." He breathed in and I copied him. "And out.." I breathed out as he did so. We did this a few times until I started to feel better but the tears wouldn't stop rolling down my cheeks. Rocco brushed them away with his thumb and wrapped me tightly in his arms.

"Everything okay?" Tyson walked in and looked at me.

"Go." Dante looked at him and he nodded, looking at me once more with concern before walking away.

"Don't come tonight," Rocco said. "You can't...I can't have you having an anxiety attack or anything when we're going to a different gangs base to steal weapons."

"Okay.."

"There's ice cream in the fridge and the TV is already on for you. If you need anything, call me, okay? You know I would stay but.."

"It's fine..." I looked away.

"You'll be okay, right? Maybe I should let someone stay here-"

"You need as many people as you can. I'll be fine alone." I forced a smile onto my face and he nodded, rubbing his hand on my back and they both walked away.

Felix's POV

"Is Braeden not coming?" I asked.

"She's not feeling well."

"Do you want me to stay?"

"Braeden likes to be alone when she's ill." Tyson looked at Rocco like he knew he was hiding something. I nodded with my eyes narrowed and looked at them curiously before we all walked out. What the hell was that about?