☥Chapter 39☥

Chapter 39 Of American Gangster.

"Soooooo...New couple." Tyson grinned. "You going to marry her yet? Or the other way around?"

"Tyson I swear to god." He was just getting me back for teasing him about marriage when I found out that Sophie and him were together.

"I knew it would be Felix. I saw that look in your eye when I turned the light on when you two first met." Dante chuckled.

"That look in my eye?"

"When you find someone attractive. You normally have it in your eye when you see someone you like. You had it in your eyes when you looked at Carlos and Ricardo."

"She had it when she was talking about Rio too." Roxie giggled.

"It's different with Felix though. It's like your face lightens up but your eyes become darker." Rocco laughed.

"You sound like a therapist." I snickered.

"Have you ever hooked up?" He asked us and we shook our heads. "That's why."

"What?"

"Your look in your eye is lust, it's in both of your eyes."

"That's a lie." I stood up and Felix pulled me back down on his lap.

"Honestly it is."

"I'm surprised you two haven't hooked up yet. The amount of times you've kissed." Justin ate his toast.

"So what?"

"You watch we'll leave the house and they'll hook up." Tyson snorted and I pushed him off the sofa.

"I hate you."

"Let's go guys. We have a mission." Tyson winked at us and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you Tyson."

"Love you too!" He yelled back as they walked off.

"Movie night?" I asked Felix and he nodded. I stood up and grabbed food and drinks out the cupboard and placed them all on the coffee table. He switched the TV on and handed me the remote. I smiled and pressed on Netflix, scrolling through the movies.

"That's bad." He said as I clicked on a movie. I rolled my eyes and clicked on another. "That's bad." I clicked on another. "That's bad." I clicked on another. "That's bad." I clicked on The Boy. "That's bad." I growled and threw the controller on the sofa.

"You haven't even watched them!"

"I know." He laughed.

"We're watching this one and that's final." I clicked on it and played it. Felix groaned out from boredom behind me before the screen even turned on. "I swear to god Felix."

"I swear to god Felix." He mimicked.

"I despise you."

"I despise you." He mimicked. "Wait, no, I love you and you love me. We're the best couple in god damn history!" He mimicked a British accent and I laughed out. He sounded terrible.

"Just keep to your boring accent." I tapped him.

"Would you rather it was a spanish one like Rio's, Ricardo's or Carlos'?" He had a jealousy look in his eye and he didn't bother to hide it this time.

"Actually I would." He rolled his eyes and I smiled. "I like your accent just as much as theirs. Now let's skip this movie seen as you think everything is boring." I took his hand and dragged him up the stairs.