Chapter 6

Christina

The crowd at the Winchester Wyvern's stadium was incredible. There were jerseys with the Scott name on the back everywhere. Apparently, Dex and Liam were two of the most popular players. Men and women were wearing the silver and red colors with the Wyvern logo on it. Little kids had rugby balls and hoped to get them signed by any willing player. Sitting with Imogen, Bella and Jude in the family box gave them a bird's eye view. During the game, Imogen was a sideline coach. She yelled at Dex, Liam and the other players on the field. When her language got to be a bit intense, Jude covered Bella's ears. Each play and player were explained by Jude. By the time the game was over, Christina's head swam with rugby facts, positions and scores.

After the game, the four of them walked down to the locker rooms. The players were still working their way back to the locker room to get changed after signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. All of a sudden, Christina felt strong sweaty arms around her picking her off her feet and swinging her around. Christina pushed off Dex and looked down at the now sweaty jersey she was wearing.

"Ew! Dex that was so gross!"

"So...did you love it. Hold on! Stupid question, of course you loved it. How much did you love it and am I your favorite player or what?"

Before Christina could answer, another set of sweaty arms encircled her and picked her up again. This time Liam dropped her a little too quick and she lost her balance landing on her butt.

"Way to go idiot. You definitely aren't her favorite now." Dex said reaching down to help her up.

Christina pushed his hand away and got up. "You are both idiots." Christina proceeded to brush the dirt off her butt and the sweat off her shirt only now it looked like smeared chocolate on the jersey.

"Well which one of us is your favorite?" Dex pressed.

Christina glared at her two idiot cousins. "Neither of you was my favorite. He's my favorite." She pointed to the player walking by.

When she pointed at him he turned and looked at her. His dark hair was slicked with sweat and his blue eyes sparked when they met hers. She let her eyes wonder down to his mud and grass stained jersey that clung to the muscles in his shoulders and arms. His shorts were tight on his muscled thighs and ass. Though she was just picking someone randomly, she picked perfectly.

"Seriously Christina? You picked our captain. Do you even know his name?" Dex whined.

Christina flushed when Dex interrupted her unabashed checking out of his team captain. "I don't need to know his name to know he's an awesome player." The player in question smiled a smile that promised pleasure and winked at her.

"Scott 1 and 2 let's go. Team meeting after hitting the showers." Sexy winked at Christina again and went into the locker room.

"You guys going to the pub with us? It's going to be fun, Christina. You can meet some of the team." Liam shouted walking toward the locker room.

"We will be there. I have a babysitter tonight." Imogen said.

"Sounds fun. I'm there." She smiled.

***

Three Rings was what any American would think an English pub would look like. It was dark and had a lot of booths that led to dark corners. What Christina didn't expect was the theme of the pub. Though it had the traditional pub look at first when looking closer it looked more like a hobbit house from Lord of the Rings. It had posters of the movies, a lego replica of Mordor and murals of middle earth. Clearly, the owner was a Tolkien fan.