Chapter 40

Christina

Months is too long to wait to have your man. Finley being the man he was insisted we wait until everything was settled with the trial before we had sex. No matter the seduction techniques she used. He had an impressive iron will. Now, they would be entering his bedroom and not leaving until he needed to be at the stadium for his game.

Finley opened the door to his flat and she walked in carrying the bag she packed. She'd planned this moment for weeks. It didn't stop her hands from shaking.

Dropping her bag, she turned around and looked at the sexy man in front of her. She started to unbutton her blouse, but he stopped her with his hand.

"Slow down, dove. We don't have to rush into anything."

Christina felt her heart drop. "Do you not want me, Finley?"

"What?" He looked like she'd slapped him.

"Do you want me? Every time I have tried to initiate sex with you, you've stopped me. I want you and I want you now. I don't want it easy, I need you." She blushed. A wave of unease washed over her. Maybe he didn't want her. She began buttoning her shirt.

His hand stopped her again. She looked up into his eyes and saw a fire that she hadn't seen since that first kiss in her office. "How could you ask if I want you?" He took her hand and put it on the obvious hardness in his pants. "I've wanted you since I first saw you outside the locker room."

Finley roughly pulled her to him and claimed her lips in a punishing kiss. Her moan let in his exploring tongue. As the kiss deepened he moved his hands down her back and squeezed her ass. Her nails raked up his clothed chest.

"We need to move this to the bedroom." She panted.

Finley dipped and swung her into his arms. He continued the kiss her while carrying her to his bedroom. He kicked the door closed then walked over laying her gently on the bed.

His look of wild abandon took her breath away. "Clothes. Off. Now." He breathed.

She hurried to remove her clothes. They watched each other with a hunger of a man lost in the desert.

When her panties finally hit the floor, she took a moment to look at the man before her. He was a living sculpture. His broad defined shoulders, pecks with small brown nipples led down to washboard abs that had her hands tingling to touch. A small trail of hair led down to his magnificent manhood. It stood at attention.

Christina couldn't help herself. As he walked to the edge of the bed, she leaned forward and took his cock in her hand. Feeling the warm silk over steel. Dipping her head, she licked the tip causing him to moan. The power she had over this man made her even wetter.

"Oh, Christina." He moaned and ran his fingers in her hair.

Taking him deeper caused him to shudder. She sucked him hard and ran her tongue along the length of him. She knew taking him all in wouldn't be possible, but she took him to the back of her throat. Dragging her teeth along his length had him moaning and thrusting back into her warm mouth. She could taste his precum on her tongue.

"Dove, I need you to stop. I am not coming in your mouth. At least not this time. I need to be inside you when I cum for the first time." He moaned again, and he thrusted involuntarily. She smiled. She loved seeing him on the verge of losing control.

Finley grabbed her and pulled her off with a pop. "You vixen. I need to taste you."

He pushed her on the bed and spread her legs. He kissed along the inside of her thighs leading to her apex. Just when she thought he'd kiss her most sensitive part he looked at her and smiled. He kissed along her opposite thigh and back down to her wet pussy. She tried to thrust up to his mouth, but he put his arm on her hips to hold her down.

Letting out an unladylike grunt. "Finley stop teasing me. I need you."

He smirked his sexy grin. Leaning forward he blew on her clit. "Patience my love. I'm going to savor you."

Finley took one long languid lick from bottom to top. Christina shivered. This man was a master at turning her on. Every lick, suck and bite took her closer to the edge.

Keeping eye contact with her as he sucked her clit, he shoved three fingers into her. Filling her in one swoop. She moaned at the intrusion. Pumping his fingers in and out while sucking her sensitive nub pushed her so close. Her climax was coming fast.

"Don't stop, baby." She moaned. "Please."

He pulled out his fingers and she whined at the loss. When he slid one finger into her virgin hole and two into her pussy she bowed off the bed with an orgasm that had her screaming and seeing stars. The orgasm seemed to last forever.

When it finally ebbed, Finley's glistening face looked up at her with a smile as he lay his head on her stomach.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"We aren't done yet, come here." She panted reaching down and dragging his face up to her for a kiss. She tasted herself on his lips.

Running her hands over his back and shoulders she wrapped her weak legs around his waist. Pulling himself away slightly he lined himself up with her wet core. One thrust filled her.

Finley stopped after he entered her. She opened her eyes to see him straining.

"What's wrong?" She breathed.

"Wait a second." He gritted out.

She swiveled her hips encouraging him to start moving. He stilled her with his hand. "Wait. You feel too good. I won't last if you keep doing that."

A wicked smile crossed her face. She did a slow grind and she saw his eyes roll up into his head. "Oh god baby." He moaned.

Finley leaned down and kissed her hard. He finally began thrusting. Starting slow, but with her meeting him thrust for thrust he lost control and pounded into her.

"I want you to come on my cock. Tell me when you are close." He whispered.

"I'm already there baby. I want to feel you come inside me. Please don't stop." She said between pants.

When her core clenched with her orgasm she saw stars again. He continued to rock into her until he cried out her name and she felt his warm release inside her.

Finley's arms gave way and he landed on her. His weight was both comforting and heavy.

He must have sensed what she was thinking. "Give me a minute. I will move. I promise."

Sliding off her, he reached for a blanket to cover their sweaty bodies. They were still catching their breath when Christina said, "I wish we'd done that sooner."

Nodding into her hair, he said, "Don't worry, dove. I have plans for making up lost time." He kissed her shoulder. She felt him getting hard again against her leg.

Laying on her side she pressed her ass against his hard length nestling it between her cheeks. Finley moaned again.

They didn't get any rest until the moon was high in the sky.