Chapter 28

Christina

Finley paid the driver and led her up to his apartment building. They walked hand in hand to the elevator. When the elevator arrived, the ding echoed through the empty lobby. Finley pulled Christina in then pushed number four.

As soon as the elevator moved, Finley couldn't resist his urge to touch her any longer. Pressing her body against the wall with a hard kiss. His hands were everywhere. Every slide caused molten heat to flow through her veins. Finley kissed down her neck eliciting a moan. She ground her pelvis into his hard member. As she hooked her leg around his hip the elevators arrival ding penetrated their sexual fog.

Christina straightened her clothes before stepping out of the elevator. She had to walk fast to keep up with the long strides of a determined Finley. In an instant the door was opened. A few steps in and they were on each other. Christina blindly reached for his shirt. Finley pushed her hands away then began slowly unfastening the buttons. Heat flooded through her. Her impatience to touch each inch of skin he showed grew. The strip tease was making her shift from side to side. Aching for the relief she knew he was going to give her.

With the last button undone, he strode over to her. The open shirt hung from his broad shoulders. Christina caught a glimpse of tattooed skin. Her mouth watered. She needed to trace it with her tongue.

She was dripping wet with ever step he took. Her nipples were painfully hard now and all she wanted was for him to take her. Christina's fingers tingled with need to touch and caress. Mentally she told herself to slow down. Unfortunately, her body wasn't listening.

Finley's arm encircled her. His chest pressed against her still clothed one. "My wish is your command."

His hooded eyes had her sucking in a breath. "You aren't naked yet."

He quirked his eyebrow with a sexy smirk. Finley shrugged off the shirt letting it flutter to the ground. He kicked his shoes off while his hands went to the button on his jeans. Slowly unzipping his jeans, bare skin peaked out surprising Christina. His impressive cock stood erect straining out the top of his opened jeans. Christina's mouth dried at the sight in front of her. He was the sexiest man she'd ever seen.

"Wow." Christina couldn't take her eyes of him.

"Thank you." His cocky grin had her squirming.

Christina lifted her eyes. She saw deesire and wantonness glittering in his eyes. "Let's go to your bedroom."

He started for a moment then took her hand and led her to his bedroom. This was the one room she hadn't seen. A king size bed sat in the center of the room. Monochromatic colors were all over the room. Blacks, whites and greys collided on the comforter covering the bed. Only two dressers and one framed poster of a famous piece of art hung in his room.

Finley walked her over to the bed and sat her on the edge. Bending on his knees he removed her sneakers and socks. He massaged each foot careful to hit all of the spots that had her moaning just from a foot rub. Sliding his hands up her jean clad legs, he untucked her jersey and carefully dragged it over her head. He made sure to keep her hat on her head.

Hands slid down her arms and across her stomach. His eyes locked onto her straining nipples. Thin lace barely covered her breasts. Christina watched him bite his lip looking at her breasts. Tearing his eyes away from them, he met her eyes with a smile. They maintained eye contact as Finley finished undressing her. She sat in front of him wearing only her lace bra and panties.

Finley rose in front of Christina. "Now what?"

"I'm still too clothed." She lay back on the bed.