8. The Revelation

Kinabukasan matapos matanggap ang tawag ni Ivy ay kaagad na lumuwas ng Quezon si Aya. The designer took a three-days leave from work. Buti nalang at wala silang masyadong hectic na project ngayon.

Driving to the destination, Aya let the window of her car open; her long wavy hair was swaying by the strong wind but Aya didn't care. All she could think of was Yuna --- why the woman was doing this to her over and over again? Was she not good enough? Saan ba siya nagkulang? Iyon ang mga tanong na paulit-ulit na nagre-replay sa utak ni Aya.

Getting betrayed for the first time was painful enough, being betrayed for the second time is worst, and being betrayed for the third time? - it's hell.

There's a constant pain in Aya's chest and tears were falling occasionally on her beautiful face. The designer was tempted a lot of times to just bump her car on the other moving vehicles or the trees she would pass, because of agony.

Overcome by the emotions, Aya angrily wiped her tears and speed fast, then suddenly... stepped the brake, tires screeching and producing a mass of smoke on the process. Luckily, there was no car approaching nearby so she didn't get on an accident.

"Ahhh! Yuna, you piece of shit! Why! Why! Why!" Aya screamed while hitting the steering wheel hard with both hands, continuously. The designer's face was bathed in tears, chest heaving fast after the outburst.

It took Aya a few moments to compose herself.

When Aya regained herself, she took the wheel again and drive. Ivy was waiting for her at the resort. The journalist said that Yuna was there. Nagkataon kasing ang resort din na iyon ang ginagawan nito ng article. Ivy was a travel journalist. Pagdating ni Aya ay nakaabang na si Ivy sa gate.

Ivy was standing confidently on the side. The journalist looked mesmerizing, if not only for the deep frown engraved on her forehead.

Agad na lumapit si Ivy pagkatigil ni Aya ng sasakyan. Gumawi ang journalist sa passenger side ng kotse at pumasok.

"Hey... ", bati ni Ivy.

Tinanguan lang ni Aya ang kaibigan bilang ganti. Itinuon na muli sa harapan ang tingin. The designer was tired from the long journey, not to mention her bitter mood.

"They were still inside," Ivy informed "but you should rest first. I have a cottage house, it's good for two persons."

"No, I want to see them," agad na tutol ni Aya. Her eyes were swollen from the crying "I want this to get over with, now," she added, not looking at her friend beside her.

Ivy hesitated. "But you're not in the condition. You're tired and probably emotionally-drained. You should rest first. I heard they're going to stay for another two days. So, you have enough time to confront them."

Tears began pooling again from Aya's eyes upon hearing that. It had been three days since Yuna was away at ang sabi ni Ivy ay dalawang araw na daw ang mga ito sa resort. And now...

Aya began to feel rage. She shook her head vigorously and finally looked at Ivy. "No. I don't think I'd ever be in the right condition. The longer it takes, the more it's driving me crazy. I'd probably be gone mad any minute by now. I want to see them!"

"But, Aya..." Ivy tried to reason out but was cut off.

"Please, Ivy... Gusto ko na matapos 'to..." pakiusap ni Aya.

Ivy released a sigh. Napahinuhod nalang din ang journalist. "Fine. Ipasok mo na muna ang kotse. Three houses to the left is my cottage. Iwanan na muna natin ang mga gamit mo doon."