23. The Kiss

Aya and Yuna running into each other was inevitable. The designer thought though that the encounter at Vermont would be the last time Yuna would try to come close to her, but she was wrong...

"You goin' home?"

Aya stopped on her tracks when Yuna suddenly blocked her way out. She frowned at the redhead. "Obviously," she simply answered in cold shoulders.

Aya waited for Yuna to step aside so that she can freely go her merry way, but the witch didn't even moved a muscle. The redhead just kept staring at her.

Aya was getting impatient. She released an exasperated sigh. "What is it that you want?" She asked.

Yuna was asking the same question to herself. She purposely waited Aya to pass that hall and yet, she didn't know why. She wanted to throw a clever remark, say something funny or joke... but she stopped herself right away. She couldn't act like nothing happened and joke around. And most likely, Aya would hate her even more.

Yuna couldn't answer and instead... drank in the appearance of the woman in front of her. Aya was casually dressed. She was only wearing a fitted denim and white long-sleeve blouse. Nothing so fancy about it. Yuna's eyes turned at the designer's face. Aya rarely smiled, she always had this "I don't care about you" look. A snobbish type of girl.

Aya cleared her throat when she didn't get a response from the witch. "Kung wala ka rin namang kailangan sa'kin, puwede bang paraanin mo na 'ko? Nakaharang ka eh..." she said, acridly.

Yuna's lips turned up in amusement. She always loved the sassy Aya. She enjoyed taming that cocky behavior, but she couldn't do that anymore. The situation was now different. That's why she couldn't bring herself to say anything. She then remembered what Alexa said in their latest encounter... she should really stop being the villain on Aya's story.

Aya was beginning to really get annoyed by the witch. "Tumabi ka nga riyan!" She shoved Yuna to the side which caused the redhead to stumble back. The hall leading to the parking area was a narrow path, and she couldn't fit with Yuna standing on her way.

"Take care," was all Yuna could say.

Aya abruptly stopped her steps again and glanced back. Yuna was looking back sideways, too.

Aya could not decipher the redhead's face.

"Stop bothering me," the designer said and proceeded to leave.

Yuna was left with a sad look in her eyes.

----

"I shouldn't have come with you two. Pinagtutulungan niyo lang ako laging asarin," himutok ni Aya.

The designer was wearing a simple white shirt topped with a blazer, sleeves rolled up. The shirt was tucked in her high-waist trousers. She matched it with a three-inches heels.

Ivy and Alexa laughed.

Last day ngayon ng bakasyon ni Ivy at nag-aya itong mag-disco at uminom, kaya ngayon ay nasa isang sikat na disco-bar sila.

Kagagaling lang din nila ng dance floor. They were seated at the farmost side where there are couches and tables. Hindi gaanong crowded ang lugar at maaliwalas ring tingnan.

"Ikaw naman kasi... ang bilis mong maasar kaya ang sarap mo ring asarin," si Ivy. Medyo tipsy na ito at nakakarami na din sila ng inom, bagamat ladies' drink lang naman ang iniinom nila.

Ivy was wearing a sleeveless top, it was v-neck styled which revealed her cleavage. Hapit na hapit ang damit sa toned na pangangatawan ng dalaga. She paired it with denim pants and black heels.