27. Girlfriend

Aya couldn't understand what she was feeling that moment. Naninikip na ang dibdib niya sa katatambol nito. She didn't know what took over her when she suddenly closed the gap between her and Alexa. All she wanted was to shut off her hammering chest.

Instinctively, the silly woman opened her mouth in surprise and Aya took that to her advantage. The designer fervently kissed the stunned Alexa.

Alexa's eyes turned to Yuna, who's watching them. She could see the hurt look on the witch's face. Alexa closed her eyes. 'Ah... bahala na.' She couldn't care less about anyone else now. She would just savor this moment. And take note, it was Aya who made the first move. Maybe it was enough basis. All Alexa's uncertainties melted as she too melted in that passionate kiss.

Aya's colleagues saw it too. They watched the two women with smiles on their faces.

Tim got envied and he grabbed his boyfriend's face too.

Napailing naman si Bridgette nang makita iyon. Nasa table pa rin silang dalawa ni Aaron.

"Wow... what was that for?" Alexa asked after the heated moment, still dazed.

Aya bit her lips, her face beet-red. She couldn't talk. Para saan nga ba 'yon?

Natawa naman si Alexa sa itsura ng designer. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Pabirong-tanong.

Iningusan ito ni Aya. "Tumahimik ka riyan. Gusto mo rin naman..." ika ng designer na hindi makatingin ng deretso.

"Oo nga eh... ang sarap kaya. Isa pa nga..." ungot pa ni Alexa.

"Tse! Magtigil ka," irap ni Aya. Lalong nag-init ang kanyang mukha nang makita ang ilan sa mga kasamahan na nakamasid sa kanila. Napatakip sa mukha ang designer."Gosh..." nahihiyang sambit niya. "Did they all see that?" Ang tanong niya.

Alexa chuckled at her. "Probably. Aww... don't be shy. You're a good kisser, and I love it," the silly woman said and winked.

Nahampas ni Aya ang braso ng palalong babae. "Shut up. Nakakahiya!" She said in a hushed tone. Nakatakip pa rin ang isang kamay sa mukha. Paniguradong magiging tampulan na naman siya ng tukso ng mga kasamahan pagkatapos ng gabing ito.

"You're cute," Alexa remarked, a wide grin on her face. She snaked her hands around Aya's waist and pecked the designer's lips. "There's nothing to be shy about," dagdag pa sa nagniningning na mga mata. Lahat ng agam-agam niya ay parang nabura lahat nang dahil sa halik na iyon

Lalo lang iyong ikinainit ng mukha ni Aya. Isinubsob niya ang mukha sa leeg ni Alexa. "I can't believe I just did that," she said, groaning.

Natatawa pa rin si Alexa habang yakap-yakap ang dalaga.

Sa kabila ng pagkapahiya ay gumuhit ang matamis na ngiti sa mga labi ni Aya. There was no denying it--- she was happy. And she didn't regret kissing Alexa.

----

"Ahh..." nag-inat si Aya mula sa pagkakahiga, may malawak na ngiti sa labi. She felt specially happy today.

Last night had been the happiest night in all her nights after her heartbreak.

She remembered the kisses that she and Alexa shared. Halos mapunit na ang mukha niya sa lawak ng pagkakangiti.

She heaved a contented sigh.

Natuon ang pansin niya sa cellphone na nasa bedside table. Nagri-ring iyon. She excitedly checked the caller, and her guess was right.