24. The Kiss Part 2

Aya was startled by a warm air that hit her face. She could also feel a presence, as if it was restricting her space. Her senses heightened on defense mode. From her slumber, she suddenly opened her eyes.

Her vision was met by a pair of dark orbs.

Naturally, her first initial reaction would be getting shocked and scared at the same time, and ofcourse... scream. But before she could do that, soft lips suddenly crushed into hers, silencing any attempted protest. She still tried to scream but her voice was muffled inside the culprit's mouth. She tried to wiggle free and fight but the woman, which she now recognized as Alexa held both sides of her face and pinned her body down.

Both eyes of the two women were wide.

Alexa put her palms on each side of Aya's face to prevent her from escaping, uttering a sound inside Aya's mouth, telling the designer to calm down. But instead... Aya got more panicked.

Alexa closed her eyes tightly and slowly moved her lips, wishing that it would calm the woman. After what felt like an eternity, she finally tasted Aya's lips and it really was... heavenly sweet. Just as she imagined. Alexa slowly felt Aya's body relaxing. She continued her slow movement, her thumbs gently stroking Aya's jaws, as if to tell the designer that she had no evil intention. Her kiss became more gentle when Aya's struggling stopped. And she was about to pull away but...

From pushing Alexa, Aya's hands fell on her sides. Alexa was kissing her gently and slowly like worshipping her and Aya gave in. She closed her eyes, too. And to Alexa's amazement, Aya kissed back.

Alexa moaned when she felt the designer responding. It gave her confidence to deepen the kiss. And now, she couldn't stop anymore. She had waited too long for this.

Aya put her hands on Alexa's waist. She was being carried away by the silly woman's passionate kiss. She wasn't touched for a long time now and she got needs too.

But Aya couldn't help but compare Alexa's kiss from Yuna... while Alexa was gentle and soft, Yuna preferred to be a bit rough.

That thought stopped Aya. No. She couldn't kiss Alexa and think of Yuna. That just wasn't right. She turned cold, like she was poured by a bucket of ice. Then... she pushed Alexa, "no!"

It caused the latter to stumble down the floor. "Ouch!" Alexa groaned.

"What are you doing???" The designer panted, now in a sitting position. She wanted to get angry but seeing the hurt expression on the silly woman's face, Aya suddenly felt guilty. "Ano ba kasing ginagawa mo?" She asked again. She wandered her eyes around and found out that she was now in her own room. "How did I get here? How'd you get in?" She added, confused. The last time she remembered, she was still inside Alexa's moving car.

Alexa pushed herself up, with an ashamed look on her face. "You won't wake up, so I carried you inside. I used your key," she answered, looking down. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to kiss you," she rubbed her nape. That mannerism again whenever she's nervous. "I just got scared you might scream so I..." she trailed-off "---did what I did... t-to prevent you from screaming. I just got... caught-up in the moment," she stuttered. "Baka kasi magising sina Tita at isiping kung ano na ang nangyayari."

Aya was still stupefied. "Why were you hovering above me on the first place? You scared the shit out of me." If she hadn't known Alexa, she'll think the silly woman had some bad intention of sort.

Alexa fidgeted, finding it hard to explain. "Well... that... I was just..." she exhaled and decided to be truthful "all right... maybe I did try to kiss you, but---" she added right away "it didn't happen and I was really about to pull away but then you suddenly open your eyes," she rambled fast "and well... as I've told you before..."