14. The Witch

Aya couldn't move. She couldn't tear her eyes away from that big, soulful eyes. It's as if she was cast under a spell, again. The one responsible for it was right in front of her.

The witch.

Yuna Smith.

The red-head was dressed with a seductive black dress, stopping at mid thigh. Hapit na hapit sa magandang hubog ng katawan nito ang suot. Her lean shoulders and cleavage on full display. Her long slender legs became more prominent with the heels she was wearing.

The moon was shining brightly above, giving Yuna a more bewitching aura.

Thump. Thump. Thump. All Aya could hear was the deafening sound coming from inside her chest. Her heart felt like it wanted to come out.

It has been over a month since Aya last saw the red-head. She was always dodging Yuna like a bullet. And it was the first time they were face-to-face again, since they broke up. A lot of emotions washed over Aya... Pain. Longing. And a lot more pain. She thought she was stronger now. But seeing Yuna like this, she felt like she was back again to that day --- the day she decided to leave. Hurt. Broken. Vulnerable.

Aya's world was frozen in time, when all of a sudden...

"Aya! Babe... come on, sakay na!" Alexa suddenly cried out to Aya.

The spell was broken.

Aya's head snapped at the mischievous woman. The designer gasped in shock, hand over her chest. Aya's heart almost leaped out.

Alexa was already inside the car, seated at the driver's seat. Her hands on the steering wheel, engine alive and ready to go.

The witch was also looking at Alexa, a deep frown on her forehead. 'Babe?' She thought.

Hindi pa rin nakabawi sa pagkagulat si Aya. She stared daggers towards Alexa, who in turn smirked mischievously. Paano ba itong nakapunta agad doon? Kanina lang ay nasa tabi niya ito.

Alexa opened the passenger's door and called out again, "come on... Mahuhuli na tayo sa reservation natin," she said gesturing with her head.

'Ano bang pinagsasabi ng babaeng 'to? Sinasaltik na naman.' Sa isip-isip ni Aya.

"Bilisan mo na babe," sabi pang animo'y naiinip na.

'Babe?!' Aya's brow almost reached her head. 'Ano bang trip ng loka-lokang 'to?' Aya thought again. Nakalimutan na ang pagka-hipnotismo kanina.

Yuna was watching curiously at the two.

Napasulyap muli si Aya kay Yuna, pero kaagad ring binawi ang mga mata nang makitang nakatingin din ito sa kanya. And before Yuna could make any move, Aya hastily walked towards her car and hopped in. She didn't dared look again at Yuna. Pagkapasok niya ay sinamaan ng tingin si Alexa.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, you dope!" Aya hissed at the silly woman. Nag-peace sign lang ang huli. Aya rolled her eyes and groaned.

Alexa drove away.

Yuna was left behind. Her mind reeled with questions. 'Who was that? Why did she called Aya, babe?' She couldn't help to wonder. She shouldn't feel anything, anymore. Tapos na ang lahat sa kanila ni Aya.

The witch eyes turned at the building of Dimitri's. Oo nga pala, may kailangan siyang kuning mga documents. The red-head sighed and walked inside.

Every once in a while, Alexa would peer at Aya from the rearview-mirror. Kanina pang hindi kumikibo ang designer. Nakapoker-face na naman ito.