CHAPTER 8: YOSHI VS RIPTOR

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Nintendo, Killer Instinct, Jurassic Park/World, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Issei plays the episode, knowing it'll get ugly.

Boomstick: Who doesn't like dinosaurs?

Before anyone could answer...

Boomstick: NO ONE!!!! BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!

Issei: I think Boomstick loves dinosaurs.

Xenovia: Really? I thought he only loves violence, perversion, and bad puns.

Wiz: Like Yoshi, Mario's happy-go-lucky steed.

Boomstick: And Riptor, the Dino Warrior with a Killer Instinct.

Gasper: I hope Yoshi doesn't get himself killed.

Asia, Xenovia, Rias, Akeno, Rossweisse, and Koneko: Me too.

Asia and Xenovia starts praying, hoping Yoshi won't die.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Yoshi

Yoshi is a green, cute dinosaur wearing red boots and has a red bulb on his back.

Wiz: Yoshi is a cheerful and friendly dinosaur who's race happens to be among Bowser's most hated enemies. Why?

Boomstick: Because they're so God damn happy all the time!

Asia: What? Why is being happy a bad thing?

Everyone else agreed that this made no sense.

Background

Bowser's First Nemesis

High, Strong Jumps

Can Resist Knock-Backs *Issei was impresses.*

Naturally Skilled in Basic Combat and Speed

Constantly Followed by Happy Music *Asia and Gasper like that.*

Wiz: Yoshi is considered one of the fastest characters in the Mario universe and has a higher and stronger jump than Mario.

Everyone have no idea who Mario is... until soon enough.

Wiz: Despite his cute and cheery demeanor, Yoshi's powerful enough to put down giant Baby Bowser.

They see Yoshi defeated giant Baby Bowser. And everyone were greatly impressed.

Xenovia: Oh my god! That thing looks huge!

Because of that feat, everyone, especially Asia and Gasper had hope that Yoshi would win.

Wiz: He's able to keep up with experienced fighters like Solid Snake, Link, and even previous Death Battle champion, Samus Aran.

They have know idea who Snake and Link are... until soon enough, but they knew Samus and were mind blown, except for Rias, Akeno and Rossweisse who didn't watch the first episode; that Yoshi fought her.

Everyone except Rias, Akeno, and Rossweisse: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Rias: You all know her?

Gasper: She was in the first episode!