CHAPTER 22: LINK VS CLOUD

Discaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts.

Boomstick: They're two of the most iconic swordsmen in video game history, known for taking on things way out of their league.

Wiz: Link, the champion of Hyrule.

Boomstick: And Cloud Strife, guardian of the lifestream... and orphans.

Xenovia, Yuuto, Irina and some others were looking forward to this.

Wiz: Since both combatants use vast player-customizable arsenals, in this scenario they will wield what they are most comfortable taking into battle.

Issei: So they had a lot of weapons?

Yuuto: They must have left out equipment that aren't exactly canon.

Rias: Hence the rules of Death Battle.

Scenario

Arsenals Taken from Perspective Fighting Franchises

Said Arsenal's Attributes and Specs Taken from All Canon Sources

Best Possible Armor Take from All Canon Sources

No Outside Help

- Including Summons, Fairies, etc

Boomstick: They use the weapons they choose to bring into their fighting games. However since standard skills, weapon traits and armor aren't specified in Dissidia and Smash, we're taking those from their whole story.

Wiz: And remember in Death Battle, there is no outside help allowed.

Everyone understood this.

Boomstick: "Aww, but Boomstick, they have summons and they're cool and fairies and their–." SHUT UP!!!! It's our show, and this is the way we do it!

Ravel: Guess they're reminding everyone of the rules. Which is understandable.

Wiz: I'm Wizard

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Link

Link appears to have blond hair, has pointy ears, and wields his iconic sword and shield. Also, he used to wear mostly green with a green hat, not he doesn't have a hat and wears mostly blue instead. Everyone finds him cool looking.

Wiz: Link is the multi-incarnated hero of the Hyrule Kingdom. Humble and brave, he has defeated the forces of evil for ten generations.

Everyone likes him already.

Boomstick: Each fairy hero is "Linked" to each other. Haha!

Everyone sweatdropped at that pun.

Ravel: That was terrible.

Koneko: Get use to it, it's not stopping.

Wiz: No, Boomstick, he's not a fairy.

Boomstick: Pointy ears, tights, magic, and look at that hair! Fairy!

Everyone facepalmed at Boomstick for being an idiot; exept Irina, she finds that funny.

Background