CHAPTER 38: RYU VS SCORPION

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and anything featured in the episode of Death Battle or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: Two marquis warriors, arcade rivals since the 90's, now facing off for true superiority.

Yuuto: Another rival Death Battle.

Rias: I'm sure there's a lot more to come.

Boomstick: Ryu, the wandering world warrior.

Wiz: And Scorpion, the ninja from hell.

Wiz: I'm Wiz.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Ryu

Wiz: Endlessly walking the earth and improving his fighting skill is the life of Ryu, the Japanese martial artist without a home.

Background

Height: 5 ft 9 in

Weight: 150 lbs

Birthday: July 21, 1964

Blood Type: O

Dislikes: Spiders, Wearing Shoes *Everyone sweatdropped at this.*

Can Sleep Anywhere

Eyebrows So Epic, It Can't be Contained by His Headband

Boomstick: But there's more to this karate hobo than meets the eye. After being dumped on a doorstep by his douchebag parents, he was adopted by the mysterious Gouken. From that moment on, Ryu dedicated his life to martial arts. Probably on some sort of parental vengeance quest.

Irina: I'm sure he's not the type to do that.

Wiz: He trained alongside his best friend and rival, Ken Masters. Gouken taught them the Ansatsuken, or Assassin's Fist fighting style. But the name is actually a bit misleading. While originally designed as a means to murder, Gouken's personal take on the Ansatsuken is based around karate, kenpo, judo, and NOT killing people.

Everyone admires that.

Wiz: Unlike the ways of his violent brother, Akuma, who, ultimately, would prove to be his undoing.

Boomstick: Oh yeah, he can fingerpaint.

Issei: Jeez, Boomstick. That gruesome joke again?

Koneko: He can suck it.

Ansatsuken

Shoryuken

- "Rising Dragon Fist"

- Generally Ryu's Most Powerful Technique

Hadoken

- "Wave Motion Fist"

- Not Composed of Fire

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

- "Tornado Whirlwind Kick"

- Can Pass Over Projectiles

Joudan Sokutogeri *Koneko favors that one.*

- Strong Enough to Bounce People Off Walls