CHAPTER 55: MEGAMAN VS ASTRO BOY

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Megaman, Astro Boy, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: In 1942, author Isaac Asimov introduced the Three Laws of Robotics, to protect man from their cybernetic creations.

Rias: That's a great idea, just in case if the worst ever happens.

Boomstick: And thank god he didn't include anything against robot-on-robot violence. The world would just be way less fun.

Issei: Yeah, I get your point.

Wiz: Mega Man, the Blue Bomber.

Boomstick: And Astro Boy, the Atomic Wonder Child.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Megaman

Wiz: In the year 200X, a new age of robotics was dawning, heralded by Dr. Thomas Light, and his partner, Dr. Albert Wily. Together, they planned to launch mankind into a new age of prosperity.

Irina: He and Wily used to be partners?

Akeno: Must be before Wily took things into his own hands.

Boomstick: So, they made a bunch of Robot Masters to do things too dangerous for people, like cutting down trees, bringing down buildings, and... being cold.

Yuuto: Maybe what he meant was having ice powers.

Wiz: However, jealous of Dr. Light's increasing notoriety-.

Boomstick: And beard growing skills! Damn, look at that thing. I could take a nap in that shit.

Ravel: What? That would be gross.

Wiz: -Dr. Wily stole all of Light's robots and used them to try to take over the world.

Ravel, Issei, and Koneko: Figures.

Boomstick: All except two. Roll, a robo-girl built for housekeeping, and sending feminism back to the 60's-.

Wiz: -And Rock, Light's loyal lab assistant and surrogate son.

Boomstick: Wily would regret this mistake about ten times over... give or take.

Koneko: Yep, that would bite him in the ass.

Wiz: After watching his human father fall to ruin over Wily's betrayal, Rock stepped up to take on the burden of saving the world himself. But first, he would have to upgrade into the super fighting robot, called Mega Man.

UGH!!!! That theme from that show gives me headaches, so I'm skipping it.

Boomstick: There are MANY, MANY versions and incarnations of Megaman, but this one is the original, classic, blue bomber of them all.

Xenovia: That's A LOT of versions of him.

Background

Real Name: Rock

Serial Number: DLN-001

Height: 4 ft 4 in

Weight: 230 lbs

Dr. Light's 2nd Advanced-A.I. Robot After the 1st Went Rogue

The Only Iteration of Megaman to Have Blue Eyes