CHAPTER 20: ZELDA VS PEACH

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Legends of Zelda, Mario, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts.

Wiz: Today we're pitting two of the most worthless damsels in distress against each other.

Boomstick: If they're not getting kidnapped, they're always nagging at you to do stuff.

Some sweatdropped at that kind of logic.

Wiz: Princess Zelda, from the realm of Hyrule.

Boomstick: And Princess Peach, of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Issei: Wait. Wasn't Peach mentioned in Mario VS Sonic?

Koneko: Sure is.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Zelda

Some different versions of Zelda (excluding disguises and stuff like that) look sort of different, but she's always really pretty in appearance. Issei starts blushing.

Background

Full Name: Zelda Hyrule

A.K.A. Princess of Destiny

Race: Hylan

7th Sage/Maiden

Decedent of Hylia

Blessed with Wisdom of Nayru

Stubborn and Feisty (Issei and Rias: *Thinking.* Kind of like Akeno.*)

Noble and Wise *Everyone likes that.*

Wiz: Being a descendant of the house of Hyrule, Princess Zelda has spent her entire life governing her kingdom. Despite having a king, the majority of royal decisions are actually made by her.

This confused everyone.

Rossweisse: That doesn't make any sense. If she's the one governing the kingdom, what's the point of having a king.

Boomstick: Talk about a control freak. And why do they let her get away with it? I mean, she's lost her kingdom to the forces of evil more times than I can count!

Wiz: Between being waited on hand and foot, Zelda has spent some time training with her modest arsenal.

Weapons

Royal Sword

Dagger

Light Bow

Light Arrows

- Kills Evil

- Can Harm Ghosts *Everyone were intrigued, though they feared the bow and arrows would harm them.*

Boomstick: Bows, magic, musical instruments. She also has a sword and dagger, but has little experience with them. Her weapon of choice is the bow, which she wields with deadly accuracy. Plus, she can use her magic to turn an ordinary arrow to the powerful Light Arrow, perfect for killing evil.

Rias: They sound a lot like light weapons.

Yuuto: And we all know what they can do to demons like us.