CHAPTER 67: KEN VS TERRY

Disclaimer: Hoghschool DXD, Death Battle, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, and anything feature in this chapter all belong to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Boomstick: Hey Wiz, what has blonde hair, wears red, and fights like hell?

Wiz and everyone: Uh... today's fighters?

Boomstick: Aww, you guessed it.

Tsubaki: It was obvious.

Boomstick: Ken Masters, the street fighting family man.

Wiz: And Terry Bogard, the orphan turned king of fighters. I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Ken

Background

Height: 5 ft 9 in

Weight: 183 lbs

Birth Date: February 14, 1965

Blood Type: B

Likes: Sports Cars, His Family, Pasta, His B.F.F. Ryu

Dislikes: Sour Pickled Plums, Soap Operas

Guile's Brother in Law

25% American and 75% Japanese

Naturally Black Hair, Dyes it Blond

Wiz: As the son of a rich hotel tycoon, young Ken Masters wanted for nothing.

Boomstick: Stupid rich kids, why don't their parents ever teach them any real values, like squirrel cooking or how to throw a punch?

Rias: Boomstick, not all of them are like this.

Wiz: Well, turns out, Ken's an exception. Eager to teach his son some discipline, his father sent him to Japan to train in martial arts.

Boomstick: Yeah, turns out Ken's dad was buddies with the master karate hermit, Gouken, who Ken trained under for a decade, alongside a young warrior named Ryu.

Ansatsuken

Hadoken

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

Guren Senpukyaku

Shoryuken

Shinryuken

Heat Rush

Guren Enjinkyaku

Shippu Jinraikyaku

Shoryureppa

Wiz: Under Gouken's ey- e, Ken was taught the ways of the Ansatsuken or "Assassination Fist", albeit Gouken's own non-lethal variant.

Boomstick: He learned techniques like the blast of ki energy known as the Hadoken, and also the Tatsu-monkey Senpu-kyaka.

Ravel: Ugh, after so long, you still can't pronounce it correctly?

Wiz: Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, also known as the "Hurricane Kick", a spinning kick that leaves opponents reeling, but is also pretty good for getting past projectiles.