CHAPTER 12: VEGETA VS SHADOW

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Dragon Ball, Sega, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Wiz: Antiheroes, walking a mysterious gray line between good and evil.

Boomstick: They do what they want, however they want, when they want.

Issei: Weren't Kratos and Spawn considered antiheroes?

Yuuto: Technically, they are.

Wiz: Vegeta, Prince of the Saiyans and rival to Goku.

Boomstick: And Shadow, the Ultimate Life Form and rival to Sonic.

Koneko: These guys don't look like they mess around.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Bokmstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Vegeta

Wiz: Born a prince to the warrior-like Saiyan race, Vegeta's people were slaughtered by an evil tyrant named Frieza, who molded Vegeta into a deadly, ruthless killer.

No one has any idea who Frieza is, but assumed that he's a powerful foe.

Background

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Weight: 123 lbs

Saiyan Prince

Elite Warrior Class

Trained in Martial Arts *Koneko was impressed.*

Current Leader of the Z-Fighters *Rias was intrigued.*

Wiz: Over time, however, Frieza's iron grip over him led Vegeta to rebel, ushering Frieza's final defeat with the help of fellow Saiyan Goku. While at first he was atreat, Vegeta eventually became one of the planet's strongest defenders.

Asia: I wonder what caused him to have a change of heart.

Boomstick: He even got hitched to Bulma, breaking poor Master Roshi's heart.

Bulma appears to be a woman with... whatever her haircolor is, while Roshi is an old man... who's a big pervert. Everyone doesn't know that yet... until Risho VS Jiraiya.

Boomstick: Vegeta can move and fly at hypersonic speeds, he can survive underwater and in far outer atmospheres for long periods of time. He's even tough enough to survive a nuclear blast.

Everyone were really impressed.

Issei: Holy shit! He's so tough!

Xenovia: Not many are that powerful.

Wiz: Vegeta can use a natural inner energy called ki to create devastating attacks.

Ki Attacks

Galick Gun

Bang Beam

Big Bang Attack

Final Shine

Energy Bullet Volley

Final Flash *Everyone were impressed at those attacks.*