CHAPTER 35: GODZILLA VS GAMERA

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Godzilla, Gamera, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: Kaiju: the Japanese word for-.

Boomstick: A giant monster that destroys everything around it!

Irina: Well... not all of them are destructive.

Boomstick: Like Godzilla, the King of the Monsters.

Wiz: And Gamera, the Guardian of the Universe. Despite being box office rivals for half a century, these two enormous creatures have never met... until today.

Akeno: Huh, an another rival fight.

Issei: You know... they sound familiar.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Godzilla

Wiz: The year was 1954, less than a decade after Little Boy and Fatman had decimated Japan.

Boomstick: The nuclear age had begun.

Rossweisse: Yes, that changed human history forever.

Wiz: As the United States tested their shiny new hydrogen bombs across the Pacific, one of them woke something up.

Godzilla roars. Everyone wide eyed at him.

Issei: Holy shit! He's huge!

Ddraig: Eh, not as big as I used to.

Boomstick: Godzilla, the radioactive rampaging savior/destroyer of Japan.

Asia: Savior and destroyer?

Xenovia: He's probably an anti-hero.

Background

Height: 355 ft

Weight: 90000 tons

Japanese Name: Gojira

Age: >65000 millennia

Feeds on Nuclear Radiation

Nuclear Powered Heart

Accidentally Mutated by Nukes

Somehow Knows Judo and Boxing *This surprised everyone.*

Wiz: Mutated by nuclear energy, Godzilla stands over 300 feet tall and weighs 90 thousand tons. He is an unstoppable force of nature.

Boomstick: And for some reason, Godzilla has made Japan his personal playground and has been stomping through it for 60 years.

Man: Couldn't he have picked on some other country?

The boardroom laughs. Everyone got the joke and also found it funny.

Wiz: Godzilla's radioactive mutation leaves everything in his wake contaminated: water, plants, even people. Godzilla's presence alone turns a city block completely uninhabitable.

This terrified everyone.

Irina: That's... not good.

Ravel: You think?