CHAPTER 25: GOKU VS SUPERMAN

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Dragon Ball, D.C., and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts.

Wiz: Born to dying races and sent to brave new worlds, these two alien saviors are legendary.

Boomstick: And everybody wants to know who would kick who's ass in a fight. And I mean EVERYONE.

Rias: I guess this episode it one of the most wanted.

Wiz: Goku, the tenacious Super Saiyan.

Boomstick: And Superman, the Man of Steel.

Issei: These guys look really tough.

Yuuto: But exactly how?

Wiz: To ensure no questions are left unanswered, we will be acknowledging every official resource for both combatants, though the original writings hold precedence. No mistranslations allowed. Also, as he was retconned and rebuilt in 1986, we will be examining the modern Superman.

Boomstick: Considering Supe's pre-86 could make up new super powers on the fly and destroy entire solar systems by sneezing, probably a good idea.

Everyone were mind blown that Pre-Crisis Superman can do that.

Issei, Irina, and Ravel: He can do what?!

Rossweisse: Wizard said they won't study that version.

Wiz: I'm Wiz.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

First, they see the title sequence, dramatic music included. After that....

Goku

Goku is shown jumping upwards into the air at a stump of wood, then hits it, breaking it into smaller, even pieces of wood. He lands in front of the stacked wood after landing on the ground.

Wiz: Kakarot was born to a low-class Saiyan warrior on the planet Vegeta. He narrowly escaped the extinction of his entire race when he was sent to Earth with a single, simple mission....

Boomstick: Destroy everything! Then he conveniently bumped his head and forgot about it all.

Xenovia: Thank god.

Background

Full Name: Son Goku

Birth Name: Kakarot

Age: 53 years (Body=45 years)

Height: 5 ft 9 in

Weight: 137 lbs

Occupation: Radish Farmer

Masters: Muten Roshi, Korin, Popo, Kami, North Kai, Old Kai

Wiz: Dubbed Goku by his adopted grandfather, his life revolves around combat. He cares little for anything else, unless food is involved.

Goku: Can I have another bowl, please?

His friends fell over in shock. Everyone finds this funny.

Training

With Grandpa Gohan

- Kung Fu and Basic Ki Training

With Roshi (Kame-Sennin Ryu)