CHAPTER 45: GUTS VS NIGHTMARE

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Berserk, Soul Calibur, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: For untold decades, scientists have searched for a legitimate method of measuring a person's level of badassness, completely missing the obvious answer.

Boomstick: Just check out the size of his sword!

Xenovia: Well, that's not... wrong.

Boomstick: Like Guts, the brutal black swordsman from Berserk.

Wiz: And Nightmare, the demonic scourge from Soul Calibur.

Koneko: These guys seem tough.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Guts

Background

Height: 6 ft 3 in

Weight: 230 lbs

A.K.A. the Black Swordsman

Occupation: Mercenary

Mentors: Gambino, Griffin, Godo

Branded Sacrifice to Femto

Former Hawk's Raiders Commander

Trained to Fight Since 6 years Old

Hates the Weak *Everyone worried about this.*

Wiz: In the realm of Midland, rumors run rampant of a man wielding a humongous blade slaying any that get in his way, but before his legend grew, this black swordsman was known simply as Guts.

Boomstick: Oh ho, man, I'm so excited! Guts is one of the most badass and hardcore characters ever.

Guts shouts and swings a smaller sword, which shatters a ball and chain's ball.

Akeno: I'm starting to see Bomstick's point.

Wiz: But the story of Guts is not for the faint of heart.

Boomstick: Yeah, it's really... really dark. You've been warned.

Koneko: Eh, some of us and I been through worst.

Wiz: After a brutal massacre, Guts was born from the corpse of his mother, who had been hanged from a tree.

Everyone were completely horrified at this.

Xenovia and Irina: OH MY GOD!!!!

Issei: W-w-what?

Ravel, Asia, and Gasper became a little sick from this.

Boomstick: And we're just getting started. Baby Guts was discovered by a traveling band of mercenaries and was adopted by the camp whore.

Wiz: Who... died of the plague three years later.

Issei, ravel, and Koneko: Bummer.

Wiz: With no one left to turn to, Guts was mentored by the mercenary leader Gambino, who began training him in swordsmanship when he was just six years old.