CHAPTER 64: META VS CAROLINA

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Red VS Blue, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts, but instead of the Death battle intro....

Red VS Blue presents....

Vic: "Who would win in a fight?" Now, if that's not the most popular question asked around Project Freelancer, I don't know what is. Oh! No, wait--it'd probably be "Hey, where do these AI keep coming from?" or "Have you noticed that we're looking pretty evil lately?"

Everyone were confused at what's happening.

Vic: Anyway, there's been plenty of action-packed punch-outs and kick-ass karate matches over the years, but we never really saw a match-up between two of our heaviest hitters: Carolina and the Meta. Let's see if we can do something about that.

Meta VS Carolina

Cut to Valhalla, where Grif and Simmons are seen standing at Red base.

Grif: Hey.

Simmons: Yeah?

Grif: You ever wonder... who'd win in a fight between Carolina and the Meta?

Simmons: Pfft, no. Only hopeless nerds on the Internet care about that kind of crap.

Grif: Uh, yeah. Why do you think I'm asking you? Come on, picture it. It'd be totally bad-ass.

Simmons: Well, yeah, I'd guess... Carolina would definitely win though.

Grif: Bullshit. You're just picking her because you're scared of girls.

Some girls found this funny.

Ravel: Heh, seriously? Do I scare you?

Koneko: What a chicken.

Ravel: Hehehe- what?

Grif: Meta's WAY scarier. He threw a Warthog at me.

Simmons: "Oh, I didn't realize 'scariness' was the deciding factor in a fight to the fucking death! Genius!"

Caboose: Hey Reds! What are you talking about?

Simmons: Oh, Grif was just asking what would happen if Carolina and Meta fought.

Asia: I wonder who are they?

Irina: They seem similar to Master Chief.

Yuuto: Probably people from "Red VS Blue."

Caboose: Fought who?

Simmons: One another.

Caboose: Another who?

Simmons: What?

Caboose: What?

They went silent for several seconds.

Tsubaki: The blue one doesn't sound normal.

Koneko: Must have hit his head.

Grif: Just ignore him.

Caboose: Oh, you mean DEATH BATTLE.

Simmons: I mean, sure?

Issei: Wait, they know Death Battle?

Rias: They must have heard of it somehow or they received the same device we have.

Caboose: Oh! Awesome! Hang on, I know some smart people that can help. Be right back! *Left.*