CHAPTER 73: SCROOGE MCDUCK VS SHOVEL KNIGHT

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Disney, Shovel Knight, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: Some people adventure for wealth. For others, the wealth is in the adventure.

Akeno: Everyone has their reasons.

Boomstick: Either way, you'll be successful if you can bounce off your enemies heads.

Wiz: Like Scrooge McDuck, the wealthiest water fowl to ever live.

Boomstick: And Shovel Knight, a shining example of the code of shovelry.

Everyone: "Code of... shovelry?"

Ravel: What kind of code is that?

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Scrooge

Background

Height: 1 yard

Weight: 20 lbs

Birth Date: 1867

Birthplace: Glasgow, Scotland

Estimated Net Worth: $300000000000000000

Invented Concrete and the Super Bowl

Wiz: In 1867, Scrooge McDuck was born to a poor family in Glasgow, Scotland. He grew up a relatively normal duckling, until his 10th birthday.

Boomstick: Scrooge's father took him to see the remains of the old McDuck Clan castle. See, their family wasn't always super poor, and Scrooge was inspired by the sight of their former glory.

Issei: Wait, what did cause their family to be poor like this.

Rias: It could be many possibilities.

Boomstick: So the next day, he got a job and earned his first money ever: a dime.

Wiz: Problem was, it was an American dime and Scrooge was in Scotland.

Koneko: Bummer.

Yuuto: Right, it doesn't work in where he lives.

Boomstick: Naturally feeling pretty cheated, Scrooge swore he'd build his fortune by being "tougher than the toughies and sharper than the sharpies."

Everyone sweatdropped.

Rossweisse: Wha- how is that suppose to make any sense?

Boomstick: So he hopped over to America to start his quest for wealth, and judging by his money vault today, where he literally swims in gold, I'd say he did a pretty fucking good job.

Issei: Wait, what?! He swims in gold?!

Ravel: How is that possible?! And where did he get the gold?!

Wiz: No obstacle is too difficult to keep him from fortune. By my estimations, his entire net worth today rests around three hundred quadrillion dollars.

Everyone jawdropped.

Irina, Ravel, and Issei: NO WAY!!!!

Akeno: Oh my.