CHAPTER 48: SOLID SNAKE VS SAM FISHER

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Metal Gear, Splinter Cell, and anything featured on the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: They are the government's best kept secrets. Masters of stealth, trained to kill in a hundred different ways from the shadows, or face to face.

This gained some interest.

Boomstick: Solid Snake, Metal Gear's greatest soldier.

Wiz: Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell's ultimate predator.

Koneko: We've heard of Sam before.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Solid Snake

Wiz: His name was simply "David", and he had one clear purpose in life: Become the successor to the greatest soldier who ever lived.

Boomstick: Why? Because he was cloned from him. Strap in ladies and gentlemen, this origin's a doozy!

Everyone had a feeling that it'll be weird, but payed attention anyways.

Background

Real Name: David

Birthdate: 1972

Height: 6 ft

Weight: 165 lbs

I.Q.: 180 

Fought in Wars Since Age of 19 *Everyone were impressed at this and that previous one.*

Has a Strange Fetish for Cardboard Boxes *his weirded out everyone.*

Wiz: As a secret government project David was created using eggs donated by a Japanese scientist and grown in the womb of a femme fatale spy along with seven other would-be brothers.

Boomstick: She was almost the original Octomom, except they scrambled six of them to somehow empower the remaining two.

Much to everyone's confusement and weirded-out-... -ness....

Issei, Koneko, and Xenovia: ...What?

Yuuto: Maybe it's a way of saying they absorbed the other 6?

Rias: ...I... guess....

Wiz: According to prophecy, one of of these twins would bring ruin to the world, while the other would save it. So that kind of works out.

Akeno: A lot of prophecies are like that.

Boomstick: Born to be a soldier, he joined the Green Berets as a teenager and later joined the CIA, the U.S. Army, and finally the hi-tech Black Ops group called FOXHOUND. Here, his deadly stealth techniques earned him his legendary code name: Solid Snake.

Issei: Huh, cool name.

Wiz: While serving under this Special Forces unit, he received training from the very man he was cloned from, Big Boss.

Boomstick: But on his very first mission from Fox Hound, war itself changed. After infiltrating the military nation Outer Heaven to rescue a fellow agent, Snake uncovered plans for the creation of a gigantic, walking weapon that can airmail a nuke to anywhere in the world. It was called "Metal Gear."