CHAPTER 33: VENUSAUR VS BLASTOISE VS CHARIZARD

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Pokemon, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts

Wiz: For nearly two decades, people across the globe have struggled endlessly to make one crucial, exhausting, impossible choice....

Boomstick: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander?

Wiz: It's finally time to learn if the one you chose was really the strongest.

Irina: That sounds similar to that game Issei and I used to play.

Boomstick: And what better way than with their evolved forms: Venusaur, the pimply plant monster. Blastoise, the bazooka turtle. And Charizard, the fire dragon!

Wiz: For a fair assessment, we're examining maxed out wild Pokémon. For those of you nerdy enough to care, this means no special EV training, no Mega Evolutions and no tutor, bred or otherwise unnaturally learned attacks. This way, we'll avoid any and all player influence.

Rossweisse: So it's a similar rule as the one from Link VS Cloud.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Venusaur

Wiz: The first starter Pokémon evolves from Bulbasaur, to Ivysaur and finally, to Venusaur, the Seed Pokémon.

Boomstick: Becoming uglier and uglier with every form. Seriously, what the hell is that thing?

Ravel: Yeah, what is that even?

Asia: It looks like a toad... maybe?

Akeno: Maybe a lizard?

Background

Species: Seed Pokemon

Type: Grass and Poison

Height: 6 ft 7 in

Weight: 220.5 lbs

Natural Habitats: Plains, Grasslands

Personality: Patient, Generous, and Guardian Mentality

Wiz: Of the three starters, Venusaur is the most well rounded and easiest to raise.

Statistics

Health: 270 (Average)

Attack: 167 (Below Average)

Defense: 168 (Average)

Special Attack: 205 (Above Average)

Special Defense: 205 (Above Average)

Speed: 165 (Average)

Abilities

- Overgrow: Increases Grass-Type Powers

- Chlorophyll: Boosts Speed in Sunny Weather

Wiz: In combat, it relies on it's above average Special Attack and Special Defense, or non-physical combat.

Move Set

Tackle

Growl