CHAPTER 28: RYU HAYABUSA VS STRIDER HIRYU

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Ninja Gaiden, Strider, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts.

Wiz: Ninjitsu. Originally created by farmers to kill their oppressive samurai lords, the ninja has become one of the deadliest killers in history.

Boomstick: Like Ryu Hayabusa, the ultimate Dragon Ninja.

Wiz: And Strider Hiryu, the high-tech mercenary.

Everyone were getting interested.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills, to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Ryu Hayabusa

Background

Height: 5 ft 10 in

Weight: 172 lbs

Age: 25 years

A.K.A. Dragon Ninja and Master Ninja

Occupation: Antique Shop Owner

Animal Spirit: Peregrine Falcon

Hobbies: Mountain Climbing, Fishing, Eating Sushi, Kicking Ass

Wiz: His name literally meaning Dragon Falcon, Ryu Hayabusa was born in the Dragon-lineage legacy, and trained in the ways of the ninja from the moment he could crawl.

Everyone were skeptical of training someone of that age, as it'd be way too young.

Rias: I guess everyone has their own culture.

Everyone agreed.

Boomstick: How are you supposed to keep a baby in their crib when they can fucking back-flip out of it?

Everyone found this funny.

Koneko: I don't know. Maybe give him toys to play with?

Wiz: A prodigy in the art of combat, Ryu far exceeded his clan's expectations. When he turned 18, he donned the traditional blue garb then single-handedly defeated both the criminal cult of Nostradomis and the army of Emperor Garuda.

Everyone were impressed.

Akeno: He accomplished a lot at that age.

True Dragon Sword

Hayabusa Clan Heirloom

Carved from a Dragon Fang *Everyone were intrigued.*

Eye of the Dragon Unleashes Sword's Full Power

Divine Blade

Practically Indestructible

Weak-Willed Can't Wield it

True Power is Said to Upset the Balance of a Peaceful World *Everyone worried about this.*

Boomstick: And that was before his father gave him the Dragon Sword: a single-edged katana carved from the fang of a dragon which, when combined with the mystical eye of the dragon, becomes a divine blade of ultimate power.

Everyone liked that katana.

Wiz: It also has one serious security system. If someone other than a strong-willed Hayabusa attempts to wield it, the true Dragon Sword will feed on and eventually devour their soul.