CHAPTER 53: HERCULE SATAN VS DAN HIBIKI

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Dragon Ball, Street Fighter, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: "A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come."

Akeno: I like that quote.

Koneko: Same here.

Boomstick: But some fighters are dumb enough to ignore the legendary Bruce Lee's words, like Hercule Satan, the World Martial Arts Champion.

Wiz: And Dan Hibiki, the Saikyo Street Fighter.

Xenovia: They look like idiots. I doubt they'd even last a second in a Rating Game.

Ravel: Something tells me that this will get stupid.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And its our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Hercule Satan

Wiz: The Earth was in danger, the future of mankind threatened by a monster named Cell. All would be lost unless a hero could best him in the ring of champions.

Boomstick: The hope of the world lay on the shoulders, and afro, of one man: Hercule Satan.

Cell slaps him so hard Hercule flies into a mountain side.

Rias: Or... not.

Boomstick: Yeah... we're screwed.

Background

Real Name: Mark

Age: 38 years

Height: 6 ft 2 in

Weight: 208 lbs

"Undisputed" Martial Arts Champion of the World

One of the Richest People on Earth

Worst Fear: Anyone Who's Out of His League *Much to everyone's disappointment.*

Favorite Food: Spaghetti

Wiz: Officially, Mr. Satan is the World Martial Arts Champion and chosen savior of humanity... or so he would have you believe.

Boomstick: Hey if I could lie that well I'd make everybody think I'm king of the world too, or even... God. Muhahahaha!

Irina: Oh please, I doubt you'd succeed.

Wiz: But before he was the "Hero of the People," Mr. Satan went by... Mark. Eager to learn, Mark sought to master the art of combat.

Boomstick: Young Mark honed his skills in the dojo, Satan Castle, which sounds awesome, but sadly, no, he was not actually trained by the Devil, I looked it up.

Some of the group: Figures.

Wiz: Turns out, he was naturally gifted in martial arts, mostly due to his, strangely good luck.

Boomstick: Yeah, like when he won his first World Championship, after his rival got food poisoning, "that's not suspicious at all."

Xenovia, Irina, and Koneko: Cheater.