CHAPTER 78: ANDROID 18 VS CAPTAIN MARVEL

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Dragon Ball, Marvel, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Boomstick: I love a powerful woman. Even better, one that keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Issei: Yeah, I feel the same way.

Rias and Asia eyeballs Issei.

Issei: Eh, not like in THAT way.

Boomstick: And today, we've got two of them!

Wiz: Android 18, the deadly cyborg killer from Dragon Ball.

Boomstick: And Captain Marvel, the hard hitting, high flying Avenger.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor & skill to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Android 18

Ugh, Dragon Ball gives me headaches, let's get this over with.

Wiz: In the Age 763, peace had returned to the Earth. Unsung heroes led by the Super Saiyan Goku had saved the world from an evil galactic tyrant.

Boomstick: Everything seemed pretty hunky dory, until a mysterious time traveler showed up out of nowhere with a grave warning.

Wiz: In just three years time, two deadly androids would rise up and ravage the earth, all while wearing the mark of the long forgotten Red Ribbon Army.

Boomstick: This sounds like it's going to get complicated real fast.

Issei: Yeah, things involving time travel kind of does.

Wiz: To be brief, the Red Ribbon Army was the greatest military force ever known; even greater than the earth's entire armed forces combined.

Everyone blinked in surprise.

Yuuto; That is one powerful army.

Boomstick: Until a tiny monkey child named Goku strolled through and wrecked their shit.

Wiz: Dr. Gero, founder and lead scientist of the Red Ribbon Army, held a grudge against Goku for over twenty years. Like any mad scientist hellbent on revenge, the good doctor got back to doing what he did best.

Boomstick: Building murder bots!

Ravel: Like any crazy scientists.

Wiz: Ad so he designed some of his deadliest creations to date: Android 17, and Android 18. Though android isn't entirely accurate. 17 and 18 were actually humans once, siblings even. So that makes them cyborgs, not androids.

Rossweisse: Then why call them androids in the first place?

Wiz: You'd think a doctor with Gero's prestige would know the difference. I'll just chalk it up to a classic case of revenge madness. It happens to the best of us.

Rias: No it doesn't.

Xenovia: Only to crazy madmen.

Background

Real Name: Lazuli

Height: Approx. 5 ft 6 in

Twin Sister to Android 17

Created by Dr. Gero

Married to Krillin