CHAPTER 75: MEGAZORD VS VOLTRON

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Power Rangers, Voltron, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: It's finally time for one of the biggest match-ups in Death Battle history.

Boomstick: Yeah, the giant robot fight of all giant robot fights.

Issei: Yeah, giant robots are pretty cool.

Gasper: I mean, sure they do.

Wiz: The Megazord, the heavy-hitting mech commanded by five Power Rangers.

Boomstick: And Voltron, the defender of the universe, piloted by five paladins.

Wiz: For this match-up there will be no Dragonzords, no Galaxy Garrisons, no robot Brachiosaurus and no... mice.

Koneko: Mice?

Ravel: What's wrong? You're itching to catch one.

Koneko: Screw you, you chicken.

Boomstick: Just a good old 5 VS 5 war of the giant robots.

Rias: So basically, they will have their standard arsenal.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Megazord

Ugh, Power Rangers. Gives me headaches.

Wiz: Since the dawn of time, good has battled the forces of evil. The vicious witch Rita Repulsa and her giant monsters waged war with the good-natured galactic sage, Zordon.

Boomstick: Their two thousand year war finally ended, when Rita zapped him into a time warp, but not before Zordon managed to lock her up, in a space dumpster?

Everyone: ...What?

Wiz: Yes, apparently that thing is a "space dumpster," or to put it more accurately, a "galactic recycling bin."

Everyone made this (o_o) face.

Wiz: Uh, however, Zordon knew it was only a matter of time before Rita escaped to conquer Earth once more.

Boomstick: Good thing Zordon had thousands of years to come up with a fool-proof plan. He could summon the five greatest warriors from around the galaxy to defend the planet, or....

Zordon: Teleport to us five overbearing, and over-emotional humans.

Alpha 5: No! Not that! Not teenagers!

Issei: What's wrong with that? I mean we're teenagers, and we've been through a lot.

Wiz: That plan is asinine. But somehow, it worked. Zordon granted five teenagers the ability to draw power from a dimension called the Morphin Grid. This molecular transmutation turns them into super humans with access to mighty mechanical beasts called Zords, becoming the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Zack: Mastodon!

Kimberly: Pterodactyl!

Billy: Triceratops!

Trini: Saber-Toothed Tiger!

Jason: Tyrannosaurus!

All five: Power Rangers!