CHAPTER 27: SHAO KAHN VS M. BISON

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts.

Wiz: The final boss, a nightmarish foe meant to test your skill to the fullest.

Boomstick: And sometimes they're just plain cheap.

Issei and Irina understood this, as they used to play games when they were little.

Boomstick: Like Shao Kahn The Konqueror.

Wiz: Or Master Bison of Shadaloo.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Shao Kahn

Boomstick: Shao Kahn is the evil ruler of Outworld, konqueror of worlds, and owner of one of the most badass voices ever. Excluding yours truly of course.

Kahn: Ah, Too easy.

Background

Age: >10 millennia

Height: 7 ft 2 in

Weight: 400 lbs

Occupation: Emperor of Outworld

Former Ambassador of the Elder Gods

Fighting Styles: Tai Tsu, Lui He

Wiz: Though it didn't start out that way. Oddly enough in a manner similar to Raiden's assignment to Earth, the Elder Gods personally selected Kahn to protect the rather bleak realm of Outworld.

Outworld appears to be a not so pretty place filled with dangerous warriors.

Akeno: That doesn't look like the best vacation spot.

Boomstick: Uh, turns out it didn't really need protecting.

Wiz: Shao Kahn became the chief advisor to Outworld's ancient ruler the Dragon King Onaga. Together they began a war spanning the multiverse, conquering the other realms of existence one by one.

Boomstick: Good choice on that one, gods. And why did they even think this guy needed a bodyguard?

Everyone agreed that it wasn't the best idea.

Wiz: But Kahn does not like sharing power, and soon poisoned Onaga, taking the emperor's throne as his own.

Kahn drops his hammer and laughs in triumph. Everyone were shocked in horror at this, they all hated him already.

Issei: What the hell?! That's so low!

Koneko: He can suck it.

Arsenal

Wrath Hammer

- Can be Summoned from Thin Air

- Far Larger than Real Mauls

- Requires Super Strength to Wield *Most wondered if they can wield it.*

- Can be Thrown as a Ranged Weapon

Sword of Shao Kahn

- Only Seen in that Crappy T.V. Show *Everyone were confused.*