CHAPTER 56: GREEN ARROW VS HAWKEYE

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Marvel, D.C., and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: Since its creation in the Stone Age, the bow and arrow forever revolutionized hunting and warfare.

Boomstick: But these two archers have honed their bow skills to a degree of pure artistry.

Wiz: Green Arrow, the Emerald Archer.

Boomstick: And Hawkeye, the purple clad trick shooter.

Koneko: The battle of the archers, huh?

Issei: I have a feeling that it'll be close.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Green Arrow

Boomstick: Allow me to tell you of the tale an archer garbed in green who brought justice to the rich and championed the poor, I speak of course of the legendary outlaw named....

Everyone: Robin Hood?

Boomstick: The Green Arrow.

Everyone made this (O_o) face.

Boomstick: ...What, you thought I meant Robin Hood? Come on.

Background

Real Name: Oliver Jonas Queen

Height: 5 ft 11 in

Weight: 195 lbs

Actually Once Met the Robin Hood

Past Romances: 9 *Issei was a bit jealous.*

Made a Chili So Spicy, it Broke Green Lantern's Will *Everyone had mixed reactions at this.*

Wiz: Oliver was the son of Robert and Moira Queen, billionaire owners of the weapons and technology development company Queen Industries in Star City. Oliver was on track to inherit the family business and fortune, but it all ended up coming much sooner than anybody expected.

Boomstick: While on a safari, which rich people apparently just do all the time, Oliver's parents were murdered by lions.

Everyone were horrified.

Asia, Xenovia, and Irina: Oh my god!

Boomstick: No I'm not kidding, but hey, Mom got off a wicked head-shot before she went out.

Rossweisse: Ugh, bad time for a jo- you know what? Why would I even bother!

Wiz: The family fortune and business were now in Oliver's hands. However, desperate to forget the horrible trauma of his parents' death by lions, he turned to a lifestyle of booze and debauchery.

Boomstick: Ah the best way to cope.

Rias and Rossweisse: No... it isn't.

Akeno: Wait, aren't you-.

Rossweisse: No!

Boomstick: Well until one day he partied so hard that he fell off his private yacht, hate it when that happens. Eventually he washed up onto the shore of a lone island, Tom Hanks style.