CHAPTER 61: FLASH VS QUICKSILVER

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, D.C., Marvel, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Boomstick: A long, long time ago, mankind began to walk.

Wiz: And then, we ran. And ever since that moment, we've been pushing speed to its very limit. Or in this case, past the point of absurdity.

Boomstick: The Flash, the scarlet speedster.

Wiz: And Quicksilver, the fast-talking Avenger.

Koneko: Wonder how fast they are.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Flash

Wiz: From Wonder Woman to Superman, there's no shortage of DC heroes capable of achieving superhuman feats. But only one is truly synonymous with speed itself.

Boomstick: The Flash. *Singing.* Ahhh!

No one knew what was that about, then moved on.

Background

Real Name: Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen

Height: 6 ft

Weight: 195 lbs

Justice League Founding Member

Day Job: Forensic Scientist

Afraid of Roller-Coasters *Everyone sweatdropped.*

Has His Own Museum *Much to most's surprise.*

Wiz: But, before he became the Flash, he was only known as Barry Allen.

Boomstick: Like many superheroes, Barry's lacking in the whole "living parent" department.

Wiz: One day after returning home, he discovered his mother had been murdered, and his father had been wrongly convicted of the crime.

Of course, everyone were horrified and felt sympathy for him.

Boomstick: Knowing dad was innocent, Barry vowed to clear him of the crime and became....

Issei, Saji, and Irina: The Flash?

Boomstick: A forensic scientist for the Central City Police.

Saji and Issei: ...Oh.

Irina: I hope he succeeds.

Asia: Me too.

But before the church trio starts praying for Barry's success....

Boomstick: Buuut dear old dad died before Barry could set him free.

The trio comically collapsed.

Wiz: Wracked with grief, this only strengthened Barry's resolve to find his mother's real killer.

Everyone respects that.

Boomstick: And on one fateful night, when he was doing some... sciency stuff, he got struck by lightning... and then fell into some chemicals.

Everyone winced at this.

Wiz: Now, normally, this would be incredibly fatal. But since this is comic books, Allen was imbued with the power to move his body at incredible speeds and became the Flash.