CHAPTER 30: FOX MCCLOUD VS BUCKY O'HARE

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Star Fox, Bucky O'Hare, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts.

Wiz: In the depths of space, who knows what awaits mankind?

Boomstick: Probably some brain-sucking aliens who need an introduction to my fist.

Koneko: Same here.

Irina: I'm sure not all aliens are bad.

Wiz: But what if the final frontier was a little more... furry?

Boomstick: Fox McCloud, captain of the Star Fox commandos.

Wiz: And Bucky O'Hare, captain of a galactic-wide rebellion.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Fox McCloud

General Pepper: It's about time you showed up, Fox.

Fox: I'll do my best.n Peppy.

Background

Age: 28 years

Weight: 130 lbs

Height: 5 ft 8 in

Cornerian Flight Academy Drop-Out

Trained by James McCloud and Peppy Hare

Personality was Modeled after Shigeru Miyamoto... Seriously! *This confused everyone.*

Wiz: In his youth, Fox was a pilot prodigy, studying at the Cornerian flight academy. He was raised by his single father James, who founded a team of mercenaries known throughout the universe as Star Fox.

Everyone were intrigued at Star Fox.

Boomstick: With Pigma, the ugliest pig you've ever seen....

Some were weirded out at fist glance at Pigma.

Ravel: Ugh, remind me to go wash my eyes.

Boomstick: And Peppy, a rabbit older than the greeters at Walmart.

Everyone liked Peppy much more than Pigma.

Wiz: But it wasn't long before something went horribly wrong. The Lylat system had endured decades of peace, but rumblings of civil war stirred.

Yuuto: That's similar to the Post Great War.

Rias: Until Kuoh Treaty was formed, all the three factions are now no longer at eavh others' throats.

Irina: Thank god for that... well, not exactly, it was Sirzechs, Michael, and Azazel.

Wiz: The empire of planet Venom was rising with their new leader Andross.

Boomstick: A giant, evil monkey with Rayman hands.

Gasper: He's creepy.

Wiz: Fearful of triggering a civil war, the Cornerian republic secretly hired the Star Fox freelancers to investigate. But upon arrival, James was betrayed by Pigma, who was secretly in league with the monkey mogul.

Everyone were horrified at this and then some were angered that Pigma backstabbed James.

Boomstick: Which is why pigs are for eating, and nothing else.